100% PSN Added to Trophy Logs

Is there any plans to add the 100%s to the Trophy Log section? I like seeing how many Platinum trophies I or other people have on their consoles. It would also be a great feature if we can see 100% PSN titles in a similar way for all consoles (PS3/PS4/Vita). I would love to see how many I have completed after all these years of trophy hunting. :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

You want that? For what? To see how many easy games you have stacked and played for less then 1 hour? Called "trophy hunter" lmao, more like "trophy whore". I only play easy games if they're free and If I don't have any others games atm, and I get bored easily, but you're the men, keep it up. +Trophy 

Wat.

Not every 100% game is easy. Not every 100% is even without platinum.

4 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

You want that? For what? To see how many easy games you have stacked and played for less then 1 hour? Called "trophy hunter" lmao, more like "trophy whore". I only play easy games if they're free and If I don't have any others games atm, and I get bored easily, but you're the men, keep it up. +Trophy 

wow wow, calm down men xD

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Somebody forgot to take their medication today, lol. Settle down

Anyway, yeah, OP's idea is pretty good.

• Like 1

This would be nice, but I'm not entirely sure how it would work for the trophy log section. Since it shows individual trophies, they'd have to add sort of "extra" trophies to the site for each 100%. Maybe just a "No Platinum 100%" sorting feature for the main page to see them would be better. Since you'd still be able to see them all lined up together.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

What are you going on about? Nothing you've written here makes a lick of sense.

EDIT: I should have read the rest of the thread. My comment was completely unnecessary.

Anyway, good idea. I would guess this would already be implemented, unless something makes it difficult to do so.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Damn son, you put the Thug in Trophy Thug Life ?

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

Here's a bad mockup I quickly did, but it could look something like this.

A new option for "Platinum and 100%" could be added.

RXrdqBr.png

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Some hard games don’t have plats...

I challenge you that some of those you list are "hard" plats :P

You should try Capcom Arcade Cabinet.

12 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Here's a bad mockup I quickly did, but it could look something like this.

A new option for "Platinum and 100%" could be added.

RXrdqBr.png

I challenge you that some of those you list are "hard" plats :P

You should try Capcom Arcade Cabinet.

Yes yes, it’s not a dick swinging contest, I just mean that those games, while not having platinums, are significantly more difficult to 100% than many games which do have plats. 

21 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

*snip

Wasn't meant to be... The mockup is to show the that trophy log shows the latest platinums AND 100%'s icons for games.  I just threw Escape Plan in there since it was my latest 100% game.  Anyway, these games wouldn't have a trophy number or anything, but just be in the list with some graphic to show a better list of completed games.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...