Self Boosting

fanat56ru

You could do a lot of Far cry 2 online with just two consoles,although eventually you would need one more player to completely finish.Same with Gta 4.Split second can be boosted I'm sure with just two consoles.Killzone 2 use to be a good one but since the servers are closing you'd need a lot more than just two consoles to self boost all the online trophies..Granted there is singleplayer trophies too in all the mentioned games.

Edited by ApriIis

39 minutes ago, fanat56ru said:

Hey guys i bought a second Ps3 console . Do you know some games which can be easilly self boosted ? Ps3 games of course . 

There're a bunch of them. The most recent one I did was Truck Racer, but I also finally platted DW:Gundam 2 by self-boosting the MP. I also self-boosted Battle Fantasia's MP back in the day (though I wasn't good enough to get the plat itself). Duke Nukem 3-D had a relatively easy self boost (though it was prone to crashing on PS3, and was a piece of crap all around).

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

I recently got this game and the MP trophies are easily boostable with some friends and second PS3. Digital and Disc are not compatible if boosting. Mine is disc, which means I can't boost with a person who has digital version.

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

one piece pirate warriors 1 is boostable with second console and 3 different accounts.

cant think of any others to add however this one is heavily luck based. some of the coins take constant play's of a certain stage over and over again.

Edited by kingdrake2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have two PS3s currently Self boosted a couple of the Sega games. I did so on AC4, even if it wasn’t strictly necessary for most of it. Also much of Red Dead Redemption’s MP. I have a couple more games planned, but likely will keep both in case one fails and just in case I want to do something else in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have GTA 4 you can use a few glitches to boost your self to Level 10 for one of the most rarest trophies in the game but if you have 2 copies of the game and 2 PS3's like me we can can the team match trophies in about 30 minutes by our main pS3's winning all the games and our sub ps3's losing all the games!