No damage trophies

Darth_Nogr

Anyone have got issues with the no damage trophies?

Been trying to get the dreaded "Four legged friend" trophy.. apparently you cannot reload from the 2nd checkpoint to get the trophy.. 

Will give update on that once i get it :P

Edit: Definetely has to be done in one go from the first checkpoint.

Edited by Milanzzo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14.5.2020 at 6:53 PM, dieselmanchild said:

How tough did you find the no damage trophies?

This game looks really awesome and I just picked it up for a couple bucks. But knowing myself, I’m in for a real rough ride with those no damage boss fights! 1f62b.png

The only pretty hard one is Mother Beholder, you have to know her moves pretty good and need some luck. The other bosses need a little bit of practice but can be done really good. The hardest trophy is definitely four legged friend for me since the whole section is a joke. Worst part of the game. Besides this a really amazing platformer. 

Edited by DavySuicide

On 5/24/2020 at 2:22 AM, DavySuicide said:

The only pretty hard one is Mother Beholder, you have to know her moves pretty good and need some luck. The other bosses need a little bit of practice but can be done really good. The hardest trophy is definitely four legged friend for me since the whole section is a joke. Worst part of the game. Besides this a really amazing platformer. 

Thank you for the tips! I’m a little intimidated because historically I am quite terrible at anything like that which demands perfection lol. I get nervous and make dumb mistakes.

But I can’t pass up this game because it just looks so damn cool and unique! I’m surprised that so few people have seemingly played it, but I’ve been sniffing around a bit and those who have played it all seem to agree it’s an awesome game. Cheers! ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...