Nice Combo Trophy Bug?

Throw7

I see that a high percentage of people have the Nice Combo trophy but I can't get it to pop. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I have an uzi in each hand and I pull the trigger once and kill 4 guys but the trophy doesn't pop. The trophy says kill 3+ with on burst. Should I be shooting with both uzis or just one? Am I supposed to just tap the trigger or can I hold it down for one burst?

On a side note, the High Noon trophy wouldn't pop for me either so I deleted my game and started over and got that one to pop no problem but Nice Combo still won't pop.

2 hours ago, Throw7 said:

I see that a high percentage of people have the Nice Combo trophy but I can't get it to pop. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I have an uzi in each hand and I pull the trigger once and kill 4 guys but the trophy doesn't pop. The trophy says kill 3+ with on burst. Should I be shooting with both uzis or just one? Am I supposed to just tap the trigger or can I hold it down for one burst?

On a side note, the High Noon trophy wouldn't pop for me either so I deleted my game and started over and got that one to pop no problem but Nice Combo still won't pop.

I think that you either have to hold 2 uzis and kill 3 enemies with 3 bullets or you can just hold down the trigger with 2 uzis and kill 3 enemies. Not sure. The trophy just seemed to randomly pop when I was shooting. I had issues getting this one too and think I didn't get it late in the game.

47 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think that you either have to hold 2 uzis and kill 3 enemies with 3 bullets or you can just hold down the trigger with 2 uzis and kill 3 enemies. Not sure. The trophy just seemed to randomly pop when I was shooting. I had issues getting this one too and think I didn't get it late in the game.

Any recommended spots to get this? I haven't found anywhere with an uzi and 3+ enemies grouped close enough together that I could hit them with 3 bullets from one squeeze of the trigger.

8 hours ago, Throw7 said:

Any recommended spots to get this? I haven't found anywhere with an uzi and 3+ enemies grouped close enough together that I could hit them with 3 bullets from one squeeze of the trigger.

I think the last section of the game is the best place in story mode, but I think Endless mode would be easier if you can get 2 uzis at once without dying. Some maps, you just get swarmed with enemies.

• 1 year later...