Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bryancuypers

bryancuypers' Dispute

11 posts in this topic

bryancuypers

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
At the time of earning my Jiminy's Journal trophy on the Sora save, I was without an internet connection so I was not connected to the servers. When I was able to get the connection back a few hours later, the trophy popped, but the mini-game trophy did not. All I did was re-do the stupid bee mini game and it popped shortly after. A few days later when I was going through and getting my standard and proud Riku saves to the final areas, I noticed that the trophy for beginner Riku did not pop either. Seeing as I was switching between the two saves around the same time my only guess is that I was without internet for that one as well. Honestly, I'm not too sure what happened there. Regardless, the mini game trophy was an internet error and nothing more. Knocking all the bees for a second time (more like 1000th, to be honest) was a nightmare, so I remember that part vividly.

I noticed you have earned the trophy Card Master Sora before clearing Riku's playthrough - could you elaborate how you managed this?

I ask because there are unique cards that only unlock for Sora once you have beaten a playthrough with Riku.  In particular the Ultima Weapon card, I have quoted the relevant information for this from the guide.

Randomly dropped from breakables in Castle Oblivion or bought from Moogle shop after clearing both Sora's and Riku's story and saving the game. Drop rate seems higher in Calm Bounty rooms.

Edited by Mesopithecus

The mini game trophy is indeed glitchy, no question about that. I even experienced it not popping the first time myself. It has nothing to do with internet connection, as the trophy system does not need an internet connection to work properly, and the trophies are actually saved locally before you sync them with the PSN servers.

If the mini game trophy was the only problem though... and you making it sound like that is the only issue here when the report mentions other things is kinda dishonest.

Part of the reason:

I also believe that in order to unlock Card Master Sora, you need to have a clear save of Riku's story to unlock one specific card - Ultima Weapon. This is from the trophy guide "Randomly dropped from breakables in Castle Oblivion or bought from Moogle shop after clearing both Sora's and Riku's story and saving the game. Drop rate seems higher in Calm Bounty rooms."

But really, here's a good summary:

You got all the cards with Sora as your next trophy after beating the game with Sora. This is not possible in any way. You've got to beat the game with Riku first too. The next trophy you get is for beating the first part of the Riku playthrough, where you get to the mini games afterwards. Then you go on to get 10k moogle points and 300 battle cards at the same time, okay... but this is around you doing several other very time consuming accumulative trophies with minutes apart. I'm guessing they don't pop unless you do "trigger" them AKA do what is required of them one more time or something. Never seen anyone pop em all at the same time, so I'm fairly confident this is true. You even do all sleights, 300 room synths and max Sora level quickly in a row. I remember 300 rooms took me hours, same with Sora leveling. Then you beat Sora again at "normal" difficulty. Still not done Riku. Then you do one more Riku story related trophy and max level 3 minutes later. Max Riku level 3 mins after B8F trophy? Seems extremely unlikely. Takes hours upon hours in the very last floor. You also get all D Reports, is that even possible that early in the game? Maybe, can't remember. All story related entries with Riku at the same time too. :S Then you beat the game with Sora, again. More Riku trophies before finally getting to BF1 with Riku, and finishing that in 6 minutes. :S Then do the game again with Riku in 41 mins, then again in 1 hour...

Let's be honest here, it seems like you used downloaded saves. Your list is a complete mess because of it. I'm certainly not going to lift this flag.

You can hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards.

You should hide anything else you've cheated, else people will find it and flag that too, and you might end up permanently off the leaderboards.

Edited by MMDE

Although it can't be reported,i'm 99% sure you used saves for KH 1 as well.You completed it in the same manner as CoM,after 2 years hiatus.You did Proud without changing equipment and then you played on Normal.Who does that? 

I do absolutely promise that I did not use any sort of illegitimate method to obtain any of my trophies, especially not for this game.  The 2-year hiatus was really only a thing for KH1, as I started going through my backlog over the Christmas break.  I only had one COM trophy (the one for throwing a box at an enemy before battle) at that point, so the 2-year gap is because of that.  Absolutely nothing shady happening.

I mentioned in my original post that I ~did~ complete a Riku save file before getting the Card Master Sora trophy, however I had to re-beat the final Ansem fight again when I was grinding my beginner Riku up to max level.

I don't have any sort of explanation for the other trophies, but I assure you that is how this happened.  Seeing as I'm assuming there's no way to make you believe me, I'll hide the trophy from my account, using the link you provided.  Thanks, everyone! :)

11 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Although it can't be reported,i'm 99% sure you used saves for KH 1 as well.You completed it in the same manner as CoM,after 2 years hiatus.You did Proud without changing equipment and then you played on Normal.Who does that? 

I imagine anyone who's good with the game would do such a thing, especially if it's the PS3 version where difficulty trophies don't stack, so it's not all that weird in that case.  Especially if they want a challenge on their hands.

26 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I imagine anyone who's good with the game would do such a thing, especially if it's the PS3 version where difficulty trophies don't stack, so it's not all that weird in that case.  Especially if they want a challenge on their hands.

If you want a challenge you would do everything on Proud,not Beginner.And you wouldn't use saves like he did with CoM which is easier.Since the trophies don't stack on ps3,there is no reason to combine Proud with Unchanging Armor and then play the game on Final Mix

42 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I doubt it. I saw the same stuff as Seph and thought the exact same stuff. Dude did this on the 2nd December 2017. 3rd December he supposedly cleared the game on normal. Like why would you do no changing equipment on hard when you also got normal left. Sure, a challenge. Okay, whatever, but you know what else he did the 3rd December? He went back to KH:CoM. The 5th of December is when he starts getting trophies that is definitely not possible to do without using downloaded saves. Does that change your view of what more than likely happened here? Within the 6th he had finished KH:CoM with a ton more trophies out of order and too fast.

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I doubt it. I saw the same stuff as Seph and thought the exact same stuff. Dude did this on the 2nd December 2017. 3rd December he supposedly cleared the game on normal. Like why would you do no changing equipment on hard when you also got normal left. Sure, a challenge. Okay, whatever, but you know what else he did the 3rd December? He went back to KH:CoM. The 5th of December is when he starts getting trophies that is definitely not possible to do without using downloaded saves. Does that change your view of what more than likely happened here? Within the 6th he had finished KH:CoM with a ton more trophies out of order and too fast.

That is rather interesting, I mean the whole, finish off a game, then do another game rather quickly sort of thing, especially in regards to KH stuff.  I guess I was only thinking on KH itself about how it's worded, in that some do like such challenges on doing a game on Proud without changing equipment (not me though, I don't have the skill to do such a thing).  But hey, with how you're explaining things, it sure does bring in such a question for sure on what actually had happened here.  I do wonder if there is a good explanation here from the disputer or if this is just another downloaded save story they try and cover up.

I have to say, I do like to read all these as is, rather interesting to see what they all come up with to cover their own tails and to see if any are disputed with success or not.

3 hours ago, bryancuypers said:

I do absolutely promise that I did not use any sort of illegitimate method to obtain any of my trophies, especially not for this game.  The 2-year hiatus was really only a thing for KH1, as I started going through my backlog over the Christmas break.  I only had one COM trophy (the one for throwing a box at an enemy before battle) at that point, so the 2-year gap is because of that.  Absolutely nothing shady happening.

I mentioned in my original post that I ~did~ complete a Riku save file before getting the Card Master Sora trophy, however I had to re-beat the final Ansem fight again when I was grinding my beginner Riku up to max level.

I don't have any sort of explanation for the other trophies, but I assure you that is how this happened.  Seeing as I'm assuming there's no way to make you believe me, I'll hide the trophy from my account, using the link you provided.  Thanks, everyone! :)

Lying gets you nowhere here. Honestly, you should be flagged for KH1 too, and you lying doesn't make it any better.

2018_02_15_22h10_45.png

See that? We can all see that. You gotta complete Sora before Riku, and you gotta complete Riku before you get all cards with Sora. Okay? The B12F trophy is the first story related trophy in the Riku playthrough. There's at least 5 story related trophies in the Riku playthrough, none of which you had unlocked. You not having unlocked a single one before that point doesn't speak about glitched trophies or anything of the sort. The way you got many of the other trophies speaks volumes about how it was cheated too, things like when you maxed level with Riku. If anyone wonders, maxing Riku level takes many many hours of grinding in the last dungeon. You can easily beat the game on level 35 and you need to get up to level 99. Dude did it 6 minutes after 4 out of 12 floors in the Riku playthrough that he had started the day before and mostly spent time playing in the Sora playthrough doing those trophies way too fast too. You just used a downloaded and resigned save.

As I told Drake, pretty damn sure you cheated KH1 too. You saying otherwise here just makes you look like a liar.

You can hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards.

You should hide everything you've cheated tbh.

11 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

That is rather interesting, I mean the whole, finish off a game, then do another game rather quickly sort of thing, especially in regards to KH stuff.  I guess I was only thinking on KH itself about how it's worded, in that some do like such challenges on doing a game on Proud without changing equipment (not me though, I don't have the skill to do such a thing).  But hey, with how you're explaining things, it sure does bring in such a question for sure on what actually had happened here.  I do wonder if there is a good explanation here from the disputer or if this is just another downloaded save story they try and cover up.

I have to say, I do like to read all these as is, rather interesting to see what they all come up with to cover their own tails and to see if any are disputed with success or not.

I can't see a single valid explanation for KHCoM. It's cheated, and so I think KH1, which was done the day before, looking like that, was cheated too.

Card Master Sora is the hardest trophy in the game. It doesn't just require you to beat the game with Sora and Riku, it requires you to access all the extra treasures and farm a lot of enemies for rare drops. I think the grinding to level 99 with Sora and Riku takes like 6 hours on the last floor. The 300 synth of doors takes hours too, because you gotta get the cards and synth the room, enter it wait for load times etc.

2018_02_15_22h26_06.png

8BF is not like the "8th floor". It's basement floor 8, and you're climbing up, which means there's 7 floors left to the top. And the exp you get from the low floors is extremely low compared to last, which still takes hours. Still not done 100 duels... Not done 10 hidden treasures, but got all cards with Sora already...

Edited by MMDE

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I can't see a single valid explanation for KHCoM. It's cheated, and so I think KH1, which was done the day before, looking like that, was cheated too.

Yeah, can see what you mean now with your above explanation in regards to Sora and Riku's story and the cards you need from Riku's side being the Organization members he faces in particular, those ones you can only get, along with the Ansem card is once you complete his story.  So I can see why you would then bring up KH1 afterwards, so I think I shall retract what I said about Proud mode and all that now :)