Is this like the first game?

OmegaRejectz

I got about 95% of the trophies on the first game on my old account and bought this game recently. I checked out and saw you need a Noghtmare mode play through, but is there trophies that are super play through specific like the trophy from the first game of not using any green gel? I'll just go back for collectible and chapter based trophies, just wondering :) Also, is there new game plus, or just chapter select? Is there any other mode or otrophy related things not from the main game? Thanks

This is a lot easier than the first game. It’s also different (I much preferred the first). There is no trophy for getting through without using gel. The only different trophy is Akumu mode which is Classic mode in this game. Classic mode has limited saves but it is much easier than Akumu because it’s not a one hit kill.

9 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Sweet! Hopefully the updated graphics, and menus, etc will make the game still fun! Glad there's not extremely hard trophies (mainly the stupid bus and akumu mode) thanks for the response :)

More like akuma mode is easy as you may of died in one hit but there was checkpoints still and if you die come back again in classic mode it is harder in a way mostly because of losing time if you mess up, mostly around the part where you need to take out the fire guys and the defending house part and so on.