All Trophies Glitched?

So I was on the Games list and noticed this game. It seems kind up interesting and something I would be into but all but one of the trophies is at zero percent. So can someone confirm that the trophies are glitched or is it something like nobody played it to earn any trophies or its just really hard.   

Edited by dragon11gggg

57 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

On TrueAchievements someone has completed it, and given that someone has earned 2 trophies for the game they probably work.

My best guess is that the game either sucks or is very hard.

It's a bit of both :P - I bought it on my HK account for about $12 (£1.20) when I had some credit left over from something. 

As said, TA has one person who's completed it to 100%. When I looked there, only 8 people had played it at all.

It's mostly down to low player base but it is unusual to see so little progress made in a game on here even so, esp. after all this time.

I heard, however, that there's no/limited saving afforded, so that might contribute to it. I have also heard that it's hard in general too lol.

I've got this in the backlog and I really want to play it at some stage so I'll find out sooner or later. :P

Side-note: I'm more perplexed about Space Hulk Korean Vita version having literally no unlocks on here, esp. as at least one person has the Plat on PSN and other versions have been finished on here.

Edit: looking closer at TA, only 0.88% on XBL have at least most of the achievements he has (didn't look at them all) where he's the only obtainer...so literally only just over 100 players on XBL period!

Edited by AtsumaKarin
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 2/15/2018 at 0:57 AM, dragon11gggg said:

So I was on the Games list and noticed this game. It seems kind up interesting and something I would be into but all but one of the trophies is at zero percent. So can someone confirm that the trophies are glitched or is it something like nobody played it to earn any trophies or its just really hard.   

Nothing's glitched.  There's just not a lot of people playing and it looks like most haven't given it much of a chance.  It's hard (especially the "I'm Invincible!" trophy) and gets bullethell with the asteroids sometimes.  Overall, I thought it was a fun game, but I like bullethell, so YMMV.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:53 PM, AtsumaKarin said:

I heard, however, that there's no/limited saving afforded, so that might contribute to it.

There's no issues with saving, however the game doesn't have checkpoints within the stages.  There's 9 stages and the game autosaves your progress after beating each stage.  Each stage has 7 sub-levels, and you'll need to complete each full stage without dying to advance the game.  The game does autosave your unlocks after each gemstone you collect or sub-boss you beat, so even if you don't finish a stage (either by choice or by dying), you still advance your progress on the gemstones collected or bosses faced trophies if you've unlocked a new one.

It's really not as bad as it sounds though, as you can take a fair number of asteroid spams in the face before dying and your HP also gets refilled to full on each level up.  Still, the hardest part of each stage is usually the final boss in the last sublevel, so dying there means having to replay the whole stage and most people do get frustrated very easily, lol.