Zombie Island of Dr. Ned... Trophies magically popped up

Steampunk-XLIV

Am I in trouble? ?  Here is the whole thing...

I have another account since almost 4 years ago (I can give the name in private, if you want or need that) with almost the same amount of trophies and I plat Borderlands there in 2016, I did all the playthrough and trophies with the Siren and now she is level 69.

A few months ago I decided to make this new account, since i have both accounts (the older one and this one) in the same console i decided to help myself here with the level 69 Siren that i have in my other account using a second controller, I DIDN'T INSTALL ANYTHING AT ALL in this new account, as you may know when you're about to select a character for Player 2 you can decide the user and I open the character level 69 from my other account to help my lower level Mordecai of this account against higher level enemies, and guess what? Nothing happened at all and I finished all the first playthrough normally, BUT when I started the first DLC (Zombie Island of Dr. Ned) I had my first Boss encounter and I was dying over and over in this account, I decided to bring my level 69 character of my older account in Player 2 to help myself again and then I got the 5 trophies of this DLC with just a few seconds, I felt dirty, like I did something very wrong, but I said "f**k it, that wasn't my fault", to avoid that in the other 3 DLC I had to do bother some friends and I asked them for some help and that didn't happened again.

A few days ago I was reading random topics about people with flagged games here because they used some kind of cheat or something like that to get automatically trophies in just a few seconds and I had to remember what happened to me with Borderlands last year, that's why I decided to make this topic and ask one simple question: Am I in trouble? I don't understand why that happened to me just in that specific DLC.

Edited by Steampunk-XLIV
  • Like 1

Not 100% sure but I think you're fine. The Borderlands games trophies can all be obtained in weird orders/too fast and can still be legitimate, due to you the fact you can put in your own second user or something like that. I think these games are on some sort of not flaggable list, but if you want to be sure ask @MMDE

• Like 1

Glitchy games as far as I can tell get a free pass.

I have many glitched trophies for Buzz!: Quiz TV on the PS3 and haven't been labelled as a cheater.

I still remember back in the day playing Buzz!: Quiz TV, it didn't have trophies, but it did if you installed a patch. Now back then it was a friends game so I borrowed it, then deleted it off my PS3 to stop it taking up space. Next time he came over it booted up I was connected to the Internet and it downloaded a patch, then trophies started popping left, right and center due to a patch/savedata issue with the game.

As long as you weren't using a glitch that is impossible to stumble upon by accident. I'm sure you will be fine.

27 minutes ago, BakkerJ said:

Not 100% sure but I think you're fine. The Borderlands games trophies can all be obtained in weird orders/too fast and can still be legitimate, due to you the fact you can put in your own second user or something like that. I think these games are on some sort of not flaggable list, but if you want to be sure ask @MMDE

I just did, thank you.

15 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Glitchy games as far as I can tell get a free pass.

I have many glitched trophies for Buzz!: Quiz TV on the PS3 and haven't been labelled as a cheater.

I still remember back in the day playing Buzz!: Quiz TV, it didn't have trophies, but it did if you installed a patch. Now back then it was a friends game so I borrowed it, then deleted it off my PS3 to stop it taking up space. Next time he came over it booted up I was connected to the Internet and it downloaded a patch, then trophies started popping left, right and center due to a patch/savedata issue with the game.

As long as you weren't using a glitch that is impossible to stumble upon by accident. I'm sure you will be fine.

The thing I don't understand is nothing weird happened in the first playtrought and i had to do each one of the trophies normally (as you can see in my trophy list), but that specific DLC had glitched trophies for me.

Edited by Steampunk-XLIV

Don't worry. You probably played it local co-op as the second main character. This stuff is normal then. What you do is saved on your profile, but the trophies won't pop before you boot up the game on your profile.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Don't worry. You probably played it local co-op as the second main character. This stuff is normal then. What you do is saved on your profile, but the trophies won't pop before you boot up the game on your profile.

Maybe that's what happened. Thanks for the reply... and the song xD