Is there a way to boost trophies?

Hey there. I just started this game few days ago. I saw people there insanely good... Makes me think about if it is possible to platinum this game.
Some trophies like "have the first kill" or "kill most players" seems impossible to me so I was thinking If there is a way to boost these kind of trophies with some friends.
Like one team let the other have the kills and etc. Is that possible?

On 15/02/2018 at 8:06 AM, cinthia_mendes said:

Hey there. I just started this game few days ago. I saw people there insanely good... Makes me think about if it is possible to platinum this game.
Some trophies like "have the first kill" or "kill most players" seems impossible to me so I was thinking If there is a way to boost these kind of trophies with some friends.
Like one team let the other have the kills and etc. Is that possible?

If anybody want to boost with me please add cinthia_mendes 
Just send me a message ok? 

seriously, I got plat a few month ago, this game gets pretty easy after  some time. you can boost some assignments to level up with one friend but you can do a lot in garden ops with NPCs too.

I recommend to play garden ops and get in the game, the rest will come to you easily. this is a very newbie-friendly game where even loosing will be awarded, in fact loosing in MP is often worth more

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...