berserklover

So many crashes

50 posts in this topic

How did they think that was okay to release. I am getting constant game crash and now the last one corrupted my save. That’s 8 game crash in 2 hours. They need to patch it, it was so much fun bu the crash is ruining it. 

Lol this game is so broken, my lord. I remake a game, and my main character is now somewhere in the floor. Going to the inn or doing the rest of the quest isn’t doing anything, somehow playing g the entire game with just 2 characters. Unreal how unfinish this is. 

That's terrible for anyone who bought the physical.. essentially means you bought a broken game and it will never work even in the future when PSN for PS4 shuts down -_-

Which platform are you playing on? PS4 or Vita? If it's the latter, then it wouldn't surprise me as Vita ports are nearly always horrible. :(

If it's the former: are you on standard or Pro? I've also heard Pro has issues with certain games.

Edited by AtsumaKarin

I haven't started it yet but now I'm a bit worried. I know they'll patch it, but I was kind of looking forwards to playing it this weekend.

That's sad to hear. I mean it's not like that it looked good anyways but still

I have about 7 hours playing and had only one crash. I´m playing in ps4 fat.

I haven't crashed yet, but came close.  After I got Poplio, I switched to her and gave her the spear, which was set to R1.  The game just stopped for a good 30 seconds.

Man, I’m getting so many crashes and bugs. Thank god there is an auto save every time you do anything. They really need to patch this, no wonder it’s getting terrible review with bad performance. I even get sub 20 FPS in some area on a ps4. Unreal. 

Are you playing on PS4 Pro or the regular one? If it's a Pro, you could try turning off Boost Mode, maybe?

I play on ps4 pro and I don’t boost mode. A lot of people are having the issue. It crashes a lot, it’s pretty insane how much. The longer you play, the more it crashes. 

Secret of Mana Vita is not even released yet, they delayed it to March 1st. I think I have an idea why now 😉

10 minutes ago, Cyanpower said:

Secret of Mana Vita is not even released yet, they delayed it to March 1st. I think I have an idea why now 1f609.png

It was not delayed.  I am playing it right now

I haven't had a single crash yet and I'm 2 1/2 hours in so far.  Playing on fat Ps4.

Edited by locutus442

I started playing (old PS4), not too far, but I've seen some frame rate drops, as in actual drops, where it just stops for a second then goes back to normal. It sort of screws up the timing of your attacks.

59 minutes ago, Cyanpower said:

Secret of Mana Vita is not even released yet, they delayed it to March 1st. I think I have an idea why now 1f609.png

Its on the store.

50 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

It was not delayed.  I am playing it right now

Any crashes?

17 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

Maybe it's crashing because you're trying to rush it?

Well, rush or not, it should not crash anyway, should it? Not if it’s been correctly tested and polished...

51 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Any crashes?

+1 ;-)

Was considering getting it on Vita so I’m quite interested in knowing if it’s worth it...

Edited by Neef-GT5

2 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Maybe it's crashing because you're trying to rush it?

Well I finished it, crashed around 18 Times. Didn’t really rush it, I just know the game well since I speed ran it. The level 9 item if it’s for every character, that’s going to take well over 15 hours. Magic only takes about 4. 

I've put in about 4 hours so far on PS4 and no issues. My only beef is my tv has a smaller screen than most and there is no option to change the display settings so some of it gets cut off.

No issues here with an hour of playtime.  Will report back.  PS4 phat.

Im at the end of the game, about 15 hours in. Ive had 6 crashes so far on ps4 pro.

damn it i held off because i want to buy it with a PS Voucher now i guess i will just have to wait till a patch :(