So many crashes

Claymorw

15 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Its on the store.

Any crashes?

16 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

It was not delayed.  I am playing it right now

My bad, I read somewhere that it was delayed. In fact, right in the comment section on the Playstation store. I guess the dude was wrong. 

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/15/secret-of-mana-out-today-on-ps4/

Just now, Cyanpower said:

My bad, I read somewhere that it was delayed. In fact, right in the comment section on the Playstation store. I guess the dude was wrong. 

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/15/secret-of-mana-out-today-on-ps4/

I read those as well, and I think it has to do with Gamestop delaying the Vita code to 03/01.  

The last level gets a lot of drops of FPS, especially the crystal area. For the weapon level 9, expect at least 20 + hours of farming. In 8 hours I got the axe orb to drop and that’s it. They need to do some patching for this game, but the orb drop is actually way worse than the original on the final level, who would have thought. 

Edited by berserklover
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jasondm300 said:

3 hours in and I just had my first crash.  In the ruins and cast magic against Tomato boy.  Thank goodness for the autosave.  

Without auto save, I would have deleted the games by now. I’m pretty sure they put the auto save for each change of room because they knew about those crash. Without it, you lose hours every so often. 

1 hour ago, Omegabug2003 said:

No crashes and I'm 4 hours in

Lots of glitches where the NPC are randomly attacking air

Enemies appearing out of nowhere or teleporting after you hit them with magic

FYI the bug get way worse at the end when you farm the orbs. I got crash every hour. Apparently it’s a memory leak From the ps4 version. Not sure the vita is having the issue, 

46 minutes ago, berserklover said:

FYI the bug get way worse at the end when you farm the orbs. I got crash every hour. Apparently it’s a memory leak From the ps4 version. Not sure the vita is having the issue, 

That's sucky :( why aren't these issues dealt with during the debug stages 

19 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Patch just got launched on Vita today should be a PS4 update as well as of 13:59 GMT UK Time

Has the patch improved the crashing issues? Just had to shelve Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a while due to bugs and I don't want to go through headaches again with this game.

Edited by Killbomb

28 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Has the patch improved the crashing issues? Just had to shelve Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a while due to bugs and I don't want to go through headaches again with this game.

i have been playing for about 3 hours and so far no issues most people had it crash by now. Frame rate has slightly improved too. 

On 2018/2/17 at 10:09 AM, berserklover said:

Without auto save, I would have deleted the games by now. I’m pretty sure they put the auto save for each change of room because they knew about those crash. Without it, you lose hours every so often. 

I think it auto-saves whenever you enter a new area, not a new room.

I've had 3 crashes in roughly 10 hours, and each time it happened shortly after entering a new area. Feels like it's related to auto-saving or indeed some kind of memory leak.

In my personal experience, it happened after roughly 1.5 hours of play every time, but that's probably coincidental.

Let's hope the patch fixes it.

These crashes are f*%$ing crazy. I'm up to Spring Beak, and four crashes so far. I was just in the cave afterwards, killing and leveling up, and... crash! These crashes have really f%$#ed up my experience so far - one minute leveling and whatnot, the next, blue screen and crash. Btw, on a fat PS4, so it ain't a PS4 Pro issue.

In total i had around 30+ crashes .. Oddly for me when farming the orbs at the end, it would normally crash after i received a new orb then when i would exit the room..... Crash!

Honestly think i would have given up on the game if not for the amazing Auto save.Its the best bit about the remaster for me personally lol but easily one of my top 10 games of all time so loved a reason to play it again

There will be a PS4 patch in early march, here's the changelog:

• Reduced the frequency of application errors
  • Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
  • Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
  • Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
  • Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
  • Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
  • Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
  • Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of some attacks and magic
  • Fixed bow and arrow behavior in battles against some monsters
  • Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
  • Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
  • Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen

Hopefully this fixes the crashing problem, haven't started the game yet cause of it.

On 2/27/2018 at 2:17 AM, Yoey_666 said:

There will be a PS4 patch in early march, here's the changelog:

• Reduced the frequency of application errors
  • Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
  • Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
  • Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
  • Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
  • Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
  • Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
  • Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of some attacks and magic
  • Fixed bow and arrow behavior in battles against some monsters
  • Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
  • Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
  • Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen

Hopefully this fixes the crashing problem, haven't started the game yet cause of it.

No joke I experienced half of these. The revived at zero hp could actually be turned into invisibility. The game was still a fun platinum. I must say I am amazed by the amount of platinum for this game, I thought it was really grindy.

6 hours in and yet to crash for me. I started on 1.02 patch.

Edit: Now crashes every 30 minutes or so. Seems to get really bad from the Underground City onward (maybe because of all the screen transitions with grinding).

Edited by Mayadome