Glitched

Titanomachy_75

23 minutes ago, Trillhouse23 said:

I sent the devs an email yesterday and got their reply just a few moments ago: They were not aware of the bug yet and are now looking into it. I asked them if they can talk about an ETA for a potential patch, and I'll report back here if I hear anything 263a.png

Thanks for the heads up!

I noticed a reddit post earlier where someone got a reply that they are indeed working on a patch. That one is specifically about the missing turning issue, and the other "weird bug" they are referring to might probably be the game glitching out when your PS4 's system language isn't set to English.

Not sure how likely it is that the trophy glitch can be addressed along with those other things in he same patch. I did receive another reply but unfortunately they didn't say how long it would take for the trophy fix.

47 minutes ago, Trillhouse23 said:

I noticed a reddit post earlier where someone got a reply that they are indeed working on a patch. That one is specifically about the missing turning issue, and the other "weird bug" they are referring to might probably be the game glitching out when your PS4 's system language isn't set to English.

Not sure how likely it is that the trophy glitch can be addressed along with those other things in he same patch. I did receive another reply but unfortunately they didn't say how long it would take for the trophy fix.

I guess thats a start right? lol

14 hours ago, Trillhouse23 said:

Yeah it absolutely blows my mind that they released it without a turning button like wtf? Honestly this probably has been one of my worst experiences with a vr game because of all the issues which sucks because the game could be really fun 

• 3 months later...

I emailed Munky yesterday and received this today...

Hey Glitch,

We screwed up.   We shipped with a bug that makes the trophies impossible to unlock.   We have fixed the bug but we still need to submit it through the Sony submission process.   That takes quite a bit of time and effort and currently the team is working on the next update.    We likely won't push a fix for a while.     I am sorry we messed up but we fix when we can.

I don't want to promise anything on new trophies at this point.    We haven't designed that yet and haven't started the work yet.    I know you care about trophies but I promise you we are working very hard to add other things in the game that will "keep you coming back "

Keith

The second part he talks about me asking about any new possible dlc, and trophy support for it if it happens.
Edited by lynn231
Forgot text

They sent me this same response about the current glitched trophies 2 months ago. They are lying to us about it taking so long to fix this issue. I know this because I emailed another small developer the same week I emailed them about a trophy glitched in their game and they patched it the next week. These developers are incompetent idiots and I would never give them anymore support if I were you guys.

Edited by rolltideroll157

33 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

They sent me this same response about the current glitched trophies 2 months ago. They are lying to us about it taking so long to fix this issue. I know this because I emailed another small developer the same week I emailed them about a trophy glitched in there game and they patched it the next week. These developers are incompetent idiots and I would never give them anymore support if I were you guys.

I just sent them this after that..

I've seen this exact problem in other game from smaller developers than you guys and they had the trophies fixed from a week, to a month later. It is possible to just send up the update for the trophies before you guys pursue any updates. Fixing your game should be first, to any developer, big or small, before any further updates are worked on or released. It's simply caring about something you created. I'm not trying to talk down on you guys at all by the way, it's just conversation about this game. The community has basically given up with you guys and I don't want that to continue.

Sincerely, Glitch
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, lynn231 said:

I just sent them this after that..

I've seen this exact problem in other game from smaller developers than you guys and they had the trophies fixed from a week, to a month later. It is possible to just send up the update for the trophies before you guys pursue any updates. Fixing your game should be first, to any developer, big or small, before any further updates are worked on or released. It's simply caring about something you created. I'm not trying to talk down on you guys at all by the way, it's just conversation about this game. The community has basically given up with you guys and I don't want that to continue.

Sincerely, Glitch

Maybe the more people that send stuff like this, will make them fix the issue but I doubt it with this development team. I sent an email similar to that just a little bit less nice about it since this has been an issue since it released in early February. If they are this tight on money then they should never have released it in the current state the game is in.

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Maybe the more people that send stuff like this, will make them fix the issue but I doubt it with this development team. I sent an email similar to that just a little bit less nice about it since this has been an issue since it released in early February. If they are this tight on money then they should never have relaeased it in the current state the game is in.

I can definitely agree on this, but I'd honestly just like any and all games to come onto PlayStation 4 and the VR, I don't care if they're mobile ports. I just love variety. I play anything. But there's a little bit of hope in me that one day these will be fixed. That 100% will be obtainable, that's the goal for us all

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I messaged them and they said ty you for information them. I don't know if they'll patch it or not. I messaged them Monday. 

They have known about this glitch since it released and no patch to fix it. Plus they haven't even patched the real issues of this game so I would highly avoid buying from this dev ever again.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
42 minutes ago, Sj0zx said:

Are their any new informations on an upcoming patch for these trophies?

Its a real shame that they didnt do enough for this game, the base concept is pretty enjoyable.

As far as I know, no. The developers don’t even respond to my emails anymore and it’s coming up on a year since this game has seen any type of update on psvr but they apparently have added multiplayer and all kinds of other stuff on pc. I would avoid this game and whatever else these horrible developers put out on PlayStation.

7 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

As far as I know, no. The developers don’t even respond to my emails anymore and it’s coming up on a year since this game has seen any type of update on psvr but they apparently have added multiplayer and all kinds of other stuff on pc. I would avoid this game and whatever else these horrible developers put out on PlayStation.

Thats a real shame, i really enjoyed this game.

Its one thing if you cant complete a game because its to hard but another if you cant complete it because of the lack of support from the developers.

Unfortunately happened more often lately.

But thanks for the information!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...