Sigh.... why did Tango do this for this game

OmegaRejectz

I'm so annoyed, not only is there no per mission collectible check but that there's no mission select, that's like a million steps back, game fevleopeea need to quit screwing over ha,era and put in good systems for viewing collectibles, not putting an absurd amount, and being able to mission select. This games pretty fun and definitely worth what I paid for it, but damn..... this infuriates me

Letting you know, if you are going to create a thread, maybe you should further explain what the hell you're talking about.

I assume you're going on about Patch 1.04 where Tango added First Person mode.

An interesting choice to make but here's the thing.... You don't have to use it.

In fact in order to turn it on you have to consciously go to the options menu and enable it.

Now to address your complaint about collectables: Ok first thing, this game doesn't really work like that.  You can technically go back to other parts of Union just by taking the Marrow (A lot of backtracking but it can be done). As a result of that layout, having a chapter select makes almost no sense from a designing standpoint.

What you can do is play with a collectable walkthrough. Use that walkthrough to meticulously comb the game for stuff you're missing.

Frankly what Tango should do is eliminate the bugs (soft locking when trying to view slides, ironing out the predator upgrade so that killing foes doesn't require me to mash the stealth kill button, showing the appropriate range of predator mode, making it so you don't earn Green Gel in classic mode, preventing popping when certain sequences trigger.) while polishing the rest of the game.

That's just my opinion though.

Edited by SonicMTD
Grammatical Error

• 3 weeks later...