case select, no zomie appear glitch

melodicmizery

for some reason after i beat the game my case select can only pick 0, 1, 2

but my mission always gets stuck at mission 0. if i pick case 1 or 2 the mission is still mission 0. which results in no zombies appearing and half the doors closed off.

to resolve this, i started at case 0 as my case select and kept picking continue to do cleanup. so far its working. i always make sure to triple backup my saves every hour alternating

also i started the game by first doing golf, then capcom, then story. so im not sure if this was the reason as to why the case select is glitched this way. but even reverting back to old saves before i completed the story if i case select the same thing happens. 

Edited by melodicmizery

On 2/18/2018 at 4:18 AM, Platisfaction said:

Well, that sucks. This game sure is a glitch fest, keep backing up your savees and hope for the best.

the glitches, bugs and crashes are insane i dunno how this game even got by approval lol. and multiplayer holy crap is that a mess. episode 4 i had to do all alone because it would blue screen me if i joined anyone. sometimes it makes my character unable to run, stuck invisible, people disappear but are still froze in the game. i ran to the safe zone and it said first to safehouse, and then said we all died even though we didnt

such a great game but with so many trials to do i have to constantly rotate 3 backup saves because i never know when its going to glitch and crash on me