Flash Sale NA Store Ends 2/19

IBadDriverI

picked up:

Song of the Deep (ps4)
Fairy Fencer F (ps3) been waiting for this one to go on sale for a long time.
Seasons After Fall (ps4)
Minecraft Story mode season 2 (ps4)
expand (ps4) toss in
squareboy vs bullies: Arena edition (ps4) (vita) cross-buy also toss in.

going to try and start minecraft story mode season 2 after coffin dodgers, maybe toss in song of the deep while remainder get added to the backlog.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

I recommend getting:

Alice: Madness Returns

The Dead Space bundles

Transistor
Fairy Fencer F

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Metal Slug 3

Oh and Resident Evil 6 Ultimate Edition is like $4.19(that's insanely cheap, just know the online trophies are a BITCH!)

Also I don't remember if I got Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty through plus, but when I was browsing it said "free" on all 3 versions instead of "purchased".

Not sure if that's a glitch, but I added the PS4 version to my cart(and purchased) anyway...and got the Vita & PS3 versions added to my download log.

If it's shown as "free" for you, and never got it through plus...then I recommend trying it out. Otherwise the cross buy title still stands at a cheap $4.99.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Fairy Fencer F....so many years...just for a huge discount. Finally will grab....and probably won't play till I finish other PS3 JRPG.

Same here, it's the only thing that really caught my eye and glad to finally get a good sale on it.

9 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Will the minecraft story mode adventure pass bundle get you 100% of the trophies?

The adventure pass gives you access to all of the DLC episodes only (6-8). You'd still need the main game for the first five episodes.

Just now, PermaFox said:

Everyone is talking about Song of the Deep.  Is it a good game?  Should I pick it up?

It's well worth that price. The plat is pretty easy too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toogie53 said:

The adventure pass gives you access to all of the DLC episodes only (6-8). You'd still need the main game for the first five episodes.

Alright thanks. It's kind of idiotic that a regular season pass isn't enough anymore. Now you have to buy TWO just to complete a game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Alright thanks. It's kind of idiotic that a regular season pass isn't enough anymore. Now you have to buy TWO just to complete a game.

Yeah that's really annoying too. They have a DELUXE season pass which contains all eight episodes for $11.99 on the flash sale too. So if you want to 100% it you can go for that. 

Just now, GoldenShaka said:

What are you talking about?

That game has no platinum. ?

I remember that it was a huge letdown back then.

You're right. I mean the 100% isn't hard. No platinum. 

Any differences between Fairy Fencer F on PS4 and PS3?

I own the PS4 version, is there any point avoiding the PS3 version?

23 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

Doee the Mass Effect Trilogy include the dlcs? It doesnt look so based on the store and they are pretty pricey :/

Only some. The ME1 DLCs are included, and all DLCs of ME2 - except Arrival - are included. None for ME3.

Edited by Valyrious

25 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Any differences between Fairy Fencer F on PS4 and PS3?

I own the PS4 version, is there any point avoiding the PS3 version?

Ps4 version is an expanded version with more stuff like extended fights, new story routes and character endings. Honestly no reason to buy the Ps3 ver if you got the PS4 unless you want the trophies.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY