Flash Sale NA Store Ends 2/19

IBadDriverI

9 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Ps4 version is an expanded version with more stuff like extended fights, new story routes and character endings. Honestly no reason to buy the Ps3 ver if you got the PS4 unless you want the trophies.

True. Meh, it's cheap enough but I can't be bothered. Haven't turned on my PS3 in months and don't intend to for this game.

Good sale. Got the following:

PS3  FAIRY FENCER F  $3.99
PS3 

RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2 DELUXE EDITION 

$11.99 

PS3  SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR 2 SIBERIAN STRIKE

$1.99 (Good deal as I already own the main game via digital)      

I see a few more, but I'll think about picking up some PS4 titles next. 

This Flash Sale I'm going to buy Cyberdimension (I was intending to have Hyperdevotion's Platinum as my 13.000th trophy, but I think I will get Cyperdimension's instead...), and maybe Fairy Fencer (I already have PS4 version, but I think I will like to play this game twice... :hmm:).

Useful note for trophy hunters/trophy whores: besides Flash Sale, Mecho Tales is on sale in NA stores - US$ 3,99, or US$ 1,99 if you have PS+ (80% off, or 90% off with PS+, in case of Canadian or Latin-American stores). This game is cross-buy, have trophy lists for each console (PS4 and Vita), and Platinum rarity on PSNP is about 75~80% (the PSNP guide for this game says 4 hours to complete, and difficulty 2/10).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Good sale. Got the following:

PS3  FAIRY FENCER F  $3.99
PS3 

RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2 DELUXE EDITION 

$11.99 

PS3  SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR 2 SIBERIAN STRIKE

$1.99 (Good deal as I already own the main game via digital)      

I see a few more, but I'll think about picking up some PS4 titles next. 

I've seen sniper elite on sale numerous times but everytime I look into it, it looks generic as heck! Is there any cool feature that I may have overlooked? 

5 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Hmm, almost the same list as usual and

It seems that it's impossible to put the ps4 version of Contrast on sale 1f621.png 

Maybe because it was free years ago.

Yea, it was free on Day One of the PS4's life.

Sad how few games for PS3 & Vita are in this sale. There's a bunch of them that have never been on sale. They just wanna force everyone to subscribe to PS Now. The prices aren't what they used to be when it comes to flash sales. I'll be picking up Song of the Deep.

of course Cyberdimension will be on Flash Sale at half price when I finally decided to play it (and bought it at full price) <_<

hmmm... that price of Fairy Fencer F is pretty tempting. Might pass though, Loved the PS4 version and I am afraid that it will change if I do PS3 version's grindfest :|

... with that said... bought Mechos Tales instead xD

Edited by JaM

On 2/16/2018 at 0:52 PM, PermaFox said:

Everyone is talking about Song of the Deep.  Is it a good game?  Should I pick it up?

I love Insomniac so I picked it up but then I was surprised that Gamestop was the publisher.

But that actually makes sense why I saw posters for the game up at EB Games. I was thinking at the time "smaller PSN games don't usually get advertising up at a store"

3 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I love Insomniac so I picked it up but then I was surprised that Gamestop was the publisher.

But that actually makes sense why I saw posters for the game up at EB Games. I was thinking at the time "smaller PSN games don't usually get advertising up at a store"

OMG I had NO idea!  I had to look that up.  Geez, when did they start doing stuff like that?