Wind of battle

Blazhead

It doesn't count in versus mode, has to be done against actual AI. 

Easiest way to do it is go in Arcade mode and restart until you get against Hilde or Tira as they have infinite scroll stages, then rubberband your stick backwards. If you have a turbo controller you can remove the bind for X then turbo that and it will just restart endlessly. Otherwise you have to hit X everything 3~ minutes to restart the fight. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gage said:

It doesn't count in versus mode, has to be done against actual AI. 

Easiest way to do it is go in Arcade mode and restart until you get against Hilde or Tira as they have infinite scroll stages, then rubberband your stick backwards. If you have a turbo controller you can remove the bind for X then turbo that and it will just restart endlessly. Otherwise you have to hit X everything 3~ minutes to restart the fight. 

Precisely. I also wouldn't worry about the trophy right now since you've only earned 10 trophies. I would wait until you get the others. Wind of Battle was the last trophy I needed. To put in perspective. I started the game in 2012 and didn't get the platinum until 2016. Big gap

• 3 years later...
On 16/02/2018 at 8:58 PM, Gage said:

Yes, there's basically 0 chance you'll get it while doing the other trophies. Just leave it till the end then you have less to idle. 

Just posting to vent. I've finish the grind to lv99 and I only have 17429/87600 under my belt. Absolutely ridiculous trophy. But I'll get it.

For reference: the hilde method gets just over 10,000m per 90 minutes.

Edited by DordorTheSwift
Data
  • Like 1