CoD Ghosts Extinction mode teeth discussion

Soufwar

Hello everyone, I am looking for people to discuss ways on how to farm teeth in the extinction mode, lets all share our knowledge with each other on the ways that worked for us, no rumors and or links to what other people said, I want hear from YOU, what worked for YOU so I and other people can do the same, I tried multiple ways of what people said in other forums but they’re all trolling. If you have anything to add that you can confirm personally that it works please post it here so we can follow your ways and get that 100% completion. Thank you. 

You also get teeth from the bonus pool, although you don't need very many teeth, if any at all, to get 100% completion.

The final dlc map is great for teeth as well as it's a very easy map to finish solo 

Playing on hardcore also nets extra teeth

Edited by SnowxSakura

3 minutes ago, FlexinLikeAKing said:

actually hardcore does not give more teeth, lots of people including myself tried and you dont.

This is why i started this thread, to put myths to rest and shed lights on good advices. Thanks for the confirmation

21 minutes ago, FlexinLikeAKing said:

play point of contact. Use relics, complete all challenges and you can get about 15 teeth every 50 mins. so if you played about 7 hours a day for 10 days straight you will have enough for double class

Thank you for you advice, i honestly don't want go back to point of contact. i played it and finished it on both PS3 and PS4 and got all its trophies, i don't think its very appealing to me to go back to it now. I am enjoying Nightfall now and hoping to move on to Mayday by tomorrow. 

18 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You also get teeth from the bonus pool, although you don't need very many teeth, if any at all, to get 100% completion.

The final dlc map is great for teeth as well as it's a very easy map to finish solo 

Playing on hardcore also nets extra teeth

As i am following the story of the extinction mode i don't want jump into the Exodus map before collecting all the intel for the other maps first, but thank you for letting me know. I am playing this game on both PS3 and PS4 so my save file transfers and i'll make sure to start on Exodus when i go back to 100% the PS3 version.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a grind to earn teeth. Cod ghost was my last AAA ps3 game a year after release. Really loved extincion so bought the season pass. Played the 4 maps for more than a year. I really wanted the double class reward. Use the mr-28. When i got my ps4 pro it was on sale on psn for 20€.Wanted to see the difference and yes there is.  Your profile syncs. Thank god some trophies pop up immediatly when you play a map. Now i have everything from the armory and an extra 800 teeth. The double class is good for your solo leaderbord score. Also the double platinum.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 3:46 PM, bartne said:

It's a grind to earn teeth. Cod ghost was my last AAA ps3 game a year after release. Really loved extincion so bought the season pass. Played the 4 maps for more than a year. I really wanted the double class reward. Use the mr-28. When i got my ps4 pro it was on sale on psn for 20€.Wanted to see the difference and yes there is.  Your profile syncs. Thank god some trophies pop up immediatly when you play a map. Now i have everything from the armory and an extra 800 teeth. The double class is good for your solo leaderbord score. Also the double platinum.  

I thank god everyday for profile sync, that cloud save is such a good feature. I still need to go back to extinction on PS3 but I am not worried lol 

• 6 months later...

I know this thread is old but I just wanna give my input since I'm max prestige with over 1000+ teeth earned and I have every upgrade in the game (including double class lol)

- Play Hardcore, its a bit of a challenge since you only earn skill points from completing challenges, but you usually earn more teeth in a hardcore game than a normal game/public lobby

- Hardcore on exodus with 3 relics or more should give you at least 20 teeth (If you get completionist)

- Always run relics if you're trying to get teeth. The more relics you run, the more teeth you will get

- Find good players that know what they're doing. I'd recommended trying to find players that are at least prestige 2 or higher. Squading up with noobs causes a lot of challenges to be failed most of the time, therefore earning less teeth per game.