Could someone check my trophy list please?

Krsyw

In a state of mad flu-like illness (and having finally finished Lego Harry Potter yesterday) I was looking through my backlog to try and find what to play next and noticed something odd about my Ratchet & Clank trophy list.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4536-ratchet-clank/Krsyw

I've unlocked Ferocious Oxide but not Spashdown!.  They both show as story trophies and it looks like Ferocious Oxide comes before Splashdown! in the story.

It has been about a year since I last played R&C - I do remember having some trouble with the level that Splashdown! is for but don't remember any glitch - although I probably wouldn't have noticed a trophy not popping as I wouldn't be expecting to get it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks 

26 minutes ago, Krsyw said:

In a state of mad flu-like illness (and having finally finished Lego Harry Potter yesterday) I was looking through my backlog to try and find what to play next and noticed something odd about my Ratchet & Clank trophy list.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4536-ratchet-clank/Krsyw

I've unlocked Ferocious Oxide but not Spashdown!.  They both show as story trophies and it looks like Ferocious Oxide comes before Splashdown! in the story.

It has been about a year since I last played R&C - I do remember having some trouble with the level that Splashdown! is for but don't remember any glitch - although I probably wouldn't have noticed a trophy not popping as I wouldn't be expecting to get it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks 

I just checked. I unlocked splashdown first and the trophy is story related and unmissable. Sounds like a glitch.

if you replay the part again it should hopefully unlock.

Edited by UlvenFenrir

Thanks people, I guess I will go back and redo that level.

I was also worried about the game being flagged, but I've looked at a few peoples trophy lists and there seem to be several that don't look like there is anything suspicious other than 1 storyline trophy not popping in the right order.

So after getting halfway through Tales From the Borderlands and deciding I would save finishing it for an easy Plat in March, I played some Ratchet & Clank this morning and it turns out my brain was being a little faulty.  I didn't have trouble with the level that Splashdown! is on as it looks like I had never been to Pokitaru.

Two planets unlock at the same time and it looks like you can go to them in either order, although you have to do Pokitaru before you can finish the next area as there is something there you need.  So although it looks odd that unmissable story trophies unlock in an order not the same as the trophy list, it is entirely possible for them to do so.