Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steelsammy

Rumor: Jak And Daxter Collection to PS Vita

11 posts in this topic

Oh my! I rented the collection from gamefly, but couldn't get through the second one. I liked the way the first ones missions worked a tad more. However the games will be a welcome addition to the collection!

I think the games would look and play great on the Vita, but unless we get a big discount for already owning the PS3 version I won't be purchasing it.

Parker

I might rebuy this just for portability.

I hope this is true! Vita already has one platformer (3D) and that is Sly, let this system contain many 3D platformers.

even though i don't have a Vita but i still wonder what's keep holding sony to not releasing a lot's of ps2 games to the vita or bringing ps2 classic to the vita?

even though i don't have a Vita but i still wonder what's keep holding sony to not releasing a lot's of ps2 games to the vita or bringing ps2 classic to the vita?

My concern would be controls. The vita only has one R and L, no R2 and L2. This means controls have to be compacted, and sometimes that can hurt the game. I'm not a fan of touch controls, so going back and combining buttons to minimize touch controls on PS2 games, while short 2 buttons, may not be worth it for a lot of devs

It worked pretty good for Nintendo. If Sony re-released all of their PS2 and PS1 series, I doubt anyone would complain.

I think it is a wonderful idea! Jak 2 is one of my favorite games of all time, and I would love to play it on a portable system

I was reading the news likes this:

snoop.gif

Then found out the controls maybe be a problem. I was like this:

97dd8e0630b70ae53010fb6805e6607f123.gif

I was reading the news likes this:

*gif*

Then found out the controls maybe be a problem. I was like this:

*gif*

original.jpg

The L2 and R2 buttons can be like this, and the back touch pad for L3 and R3. Or all 4 buttons on the back touch pad.

It worked pretty good for Nintendo. If Sony re-released all of their PS2 and PS1 series, I doubt anyone would complain.

i guess you're right.