Payday/Waste of Space DLC Not Installing

ChristIllusion12

I bought Goat Simulator (The Bundle) on PS4, physical EU version and I've bought the Payday and Waste of Space DLC for it and it's downloaded but then it says waiting to install and redirects me to the PSN store. I've went online and done what everybody has suggested such as renewing the licenses, redownloading the DLC and contacting Double Eleven but to no avail. The last thing I want to be doing is downloading the DLC bundle along with the digital version to see if that works...

Did anyone else have this same problem and if so, is there a fix for it?

Regards,

Adam

Edited by ChristIllusion12
  • Like 2

Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting in touch. I assume you have the disc version of the Goat Simulator bundle. If this is the case, this is why you're unable to play the later DLCs. The disc version is published by another company and does not receive the updates needed to activate the last two DLC products. Unfortunately, the store does not check that you've got a compatible base game before letting purchase the DLC. In this case, the only solution is to request a refund from PlayStation Support. I'd love to be able to help you further but we don't have any access to those billing systems.

All the best

Double Eleven Support Team

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 3:25 PM, Lord_Ektorus said:

I have the same problem! How they could have been so stupid? Have you received the refund? Can you give me some tips if I have to do the same complaint? 

It was such a shame because it was a good game too but the way they fuck you over like that is pathetic :( I didn't get a refund but to be honest I didn't pursue it because I had a similar issue with the DLC on Enslaved Oddysey to the West as it wouldn't install because I had the disc version with the wrong BLES code on it so the DLC wasn't compatible for whatever region the game disc was in, I did report that to Sony and they said because basically I bought it they couldn't give me a refund as there was nothing wrong with it and I had to buy the disc version with the right BLES code on it, felt like they didn't really give a shit :/ 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...