elgustinland17

I use to love this game ,want this plat

72 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Xxleonardo97xX said:

It's people like these that hold the belts who make cheating these trophies rather satisfying!

Yeah I can imagine. I wouldn't recommend it though, I have a pretty good memory when it comes to who I helped or didn't. ;)

Edited by Jeanmi96
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems the holder of the belt gets a lot of heat for holding on to them ,but being honest I think the majority of people would do the exact same thing.In the perfect world sure,Jeanmi96 would let go of the belts and the belt would be past on and on to all the people who want the trophies,but the reality is eventually it'll fall into the hands of someone who'll try exploit it.Either by asking people to buy it off him/her or whatever.If I was in Jeanmi96 shoes I'd do the same thing,and I'm sure the majority of people would do it too.I'd help people I trust,not every person who asked.Yes I'm sure there's people out there that would give it to whoever asked,but I imagine they are in the minority.At least the belts are in the hands of someone who helped some people get ,whether it's once or twice a year ,it's a lot better than someone who wouldn't help others or someone who'd only part with the belts for money. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

 

What in the world is this post and why did you feel the need to tag me like that, just to get a reaction?

 

We get it, you are extremely offended that someone got the belts and you didn't. You make this huge wall of text like you have studied the matter for 10 years but you get everything wrong, make assumptions, speculations and worst of all you Demonize a man on a public forum you even call me "One of his people" making it sound like I'm having a feast with the devil. You should probably have known then that I recommended others to get help obtaining the trophies, @Tomy_IV being one of them BUT as many of them they kindly say No thanks. Not everyone wants the platinum and to be fair it's people like yourself that have polished the trophy with a turd for so long that it does not shine as good as it used too.

 

The majority of people have no interest of this platinum at all, it's just that small group of people that are extremely toxic that do whatever they can do insult people as quickly as they can.

I don't blame anyone for keeping the belts or anyone for saying no to getting them, I get probably 10 messages a year from people saying I'm the worst human being in existence (Details would shock people) for having the trophies and I can't even imagine the treatment Jeanmi gets. It's absurd and it's a playground bullying that only the worst of the worst in the trophy community practice.

 

If someone asks me how I got them I will tell them how and why in detail and help them out as to the best of my knowledge and power not smear shit on a wall like this. (It's been so many that I don't remember their names, but if you have sent me a message I hope you felt that way. )

 

It does not even sound that you know how it works with the belts and what you have to do, yet you say that you do and how me and Jeanmni have gotten them so bracingly. Get your facts straight because you sound like a moron going around trash talking people you don't know. Me being one of them, don't tag me again for such nonsense as this please.

 

 

Shame on you man, shame.

 

Oh and just to let you know, I was very talented in getting the get back up trophy when I did it. First match even. You don't know me.

LMAO are you actually playing the victim card? I don't even have this list on my thing. I hunted this years ago on Xbox, so I don't have this on PS3....yet. So, I know exactly what I am talking about.

 

I am not offended at all. Seriously, you claim this platinumed has been polished with a turd.... because of us? Because we want a fucking chance at it? Are you kidding me? This wouldn't be happening if the fucking holder would just let them go! I don't even call you scum. I admire you people oh how slimy and disgusting and how you will go out of your way to keep these trophies away from the people. Oh BoO hOo JeAnMi GeTs ShItTeD oN. I'm glad he does. I'm already the type of person to call trophy hunters pussies most of the time since they cant handle a challenge but this is just amazing that you are the victim, also, thank you proving my point, you went out of your way to defend the evil king and put me on blast with a wall of text. Ironic.

 

 

Some of this post is my opinion but this is true

-The Holder has gone out of his way to keep him, to the point where he bought a 2nd ps3 with an alt account to keep the belts himself

-You don't know me either

-You people are way in over your heads!

 

 

 

I cannot wait to get this trophy list. I look forward to this complex challenge.

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

decided to have a skim at this thread since it's been coming up quite a bit recently...if I'm understanding correctly, it's about a trophy that basically only one person can help unlock for people at this point in time...this person has logged on to said game every few days for several years now to transfer a belt (?) to an alt account so that the belt is "in good hands" (or whatever...he's "the chosen one" or something like that?....the motive is kind of unclear...has it been clearly stated?)?...people are angry because he is doing this...he also seems to be upset at people asking for help yet seems to have brought it upon himself by, keyword here, choosing to do this...

 

hmmm, ok...i wish I could voice some kind of opinion here but it all just seems so odd...so instead just gonna drop this here...good luck to all...i hope you guys sort this all out in a friendly respectable manner...cheers...

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

decided to have a skim at this thread since it's been coming up quite a bit recently...if I'm understanding correctly, it's about a trophy that basically only one person can help unlock for people at this point in time...this person has logged on to said game every few days for several years now to transfer a belt (?) to an alt account so that the belt is "in good hands" (or whatever...he's "the chosen one" or something like that?....the motive is kind of unclear...has it been clearly stated?)?...people are angry because he is doing this...he also seems to be upset at people asking for help yet seems to have brought it upon himself by, keyword here, choosing to do this...

 

hmmm, ok...i wish I could voice some kind of opinion here but it all just seems so odd...so instead just gonna drop this here...good luck to all...i hope you guys sort this all out in a friendly respectable manner...cheers...

I'll explain it to you. There a 3 online belts tied to a trophy. The L, XL, and the XXL trophies. Only one person could hold them at a time. They all fell to one single person "The Evil King" jeanmi where he has held them for 3 years now, only helping his friends. Why he wants to keep them locked to himself is mind boggling but.... point is, he wont give them up fairly or otherwise.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

LMAO are you actually playing the victim card? I don't even have this list on my thing. I hunted this years ago on Xbox, so I don't have this on PS3....yet. So, I know exactly what I am talking about.

 

I am not offended at all. Seriously, you claim this platinumed has been polished with a turd.... because of us? Because we want a fucking chance at it? Are you kidding me? This wouldn't be happening if the fucking holder would just let them go! I don't even call you scum. I admire you people oh how slimy and disgusting and how you will go out of your way to keep these trophies away from the people. Oh BoO hOo JeAnMi GeTs ShItTeD oN. I'm glad he does. I'm already the type of person to call trophy hunters pussies most of the time since they cant handle a challenge but this is just amazing that you are the victim, also, thank you proving my point, you went out of your way to defend the evil king and put me on blast with a wall of text. Ironic.

 

 

Some of this post is my opinion but this is true

-The Holder has gone out of his way to keep him, to the point where he bought a 2nd ps3 with an alt account to keep the belts himself

-You don't know me either

-You people are way in over your heads!

 

 

 

I cannot wait to get this trophy list. I look forward to this complex challenge.

 

 

 

 

 

You said. and I quote " until the day comes he forgets to trade it to an alt account, PSN goes offline long enough, the game servers shut down, he comes around to help (which I say to you, HA!) or he literally dies, then we are stuck in this unfortunate position. "

 

You are actually going on a public forum and say It would be better if he died. You still are not banned or have had any form of slap on the hand for this is baffling, it's so fucking ludicrous that I can't even believe what I'm seeing. You have said it would be fucking better if someone died on a trophy hunting forum and then you say I use the Victim card? What in the fucking world HAHAHA. I have lost faith in this site's capabilities on every aspect when you have so many people reading and you let that slide.

I'm going to screenshot and stick it everywhere. "OR HE LITERALLY DIES" Could even be a good T-Shirt. I've been laughing for hours on end about the stupidity about your post and the lack of action from it, omg.

 

No I don't use the victim card at all, All I said was that I do get hate from people for having trophies. Just having them makes you a demon apparently. No I did not defend Jeanmi at all, all I said was that I can't imagine the messages he gets if I get the ones I get. Kind of a logical point to make right? If Jeanmi needs defending he would've asked me, I don't speak for the man and I never unless he asks me too.

 

" I'll explain it to you. There a 3 online belts tied to a trophy. The L, XL, and the XXL trophies. Only one person could hold them at a time. They all fell to one single person "The Evil King" jeanmi where he has held them for 3 years now, only helping his friends. Why he wants to keep them locked to himself is mind boggling but.... point is, he wont give them up fairly or otherwise. "

 

That is the most generalization of the trophies I've ever heard and it's obvious that you don't know much about it. You are biased beyond belief and you should not be credible for any source of information at all. When someone utters "Evil King" about someone their credibility should be lost at that moment. You are just here to start something and you are extremely vulgar about it.

 

You don't even have the game, then what the fuck are you complaining about move the fuck along then.

Hope I did not burst your bubble.

 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tomy_IV said:

I dont wanna get trophies like that. But im ok if people do it. I got offered to get the belts 1 week after my Friend @NightRusticDawn. [...]

I offered them to you did I?

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

 

Holy shit! YOUR MEMORY is valid proof in our flagging dispute system? That's fucked up!

Well, I tell people to take a screenshot/ take one for them when they are shown as the current champion. Other than that, yeah, I belive that a trophy that is solely based on 1 person at a time is somewhat of an exception. I mean what's the alternative? Let people just have their way with it?

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

You said. and I quote " until the day comes he forgets to trade it to an alt account, PSN goes offline long enough, the game servers shut down, he comes around to help (which I say to you, HA!) or he literally dies, then we are stuck in this unfortunate position. "

 

You are actually going on a public forum and say It would be better if he died. You still are not banned or have had any form of slap on the hand for this is baffling, it's so fucking ludicrous that I can't even believe what I'm seeing.

 

We all know that the Evil King has powers beyond believe. Dying isn't even an option really ;).

1 hour ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

[...]

Some of this post is my opinion but this is true

-The Holder has gone out of his way to keep him, to the point where he bought a 2nd ps3 with an alt account to keep the belts himself

-You don't know me either

-You people are way in over your heads!

 

 

 

I cannot wait to get this trophy list. I look forward to this complex challenge.

 

 

- More like I bought a second 4€ copy of FNR4 : P

- Well and that is the problem. I'd really like to get to know you better, Spy :(

- Ikr. Have been for almost 3,5 year, soon. The pressure is just getting unbearable.

 

Yeah, the game is quite the looker, sitting at a 71% trophy completion :)

 

 

Edited by Jeanmi96
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeanmi96 said:

Yeah I can imagine. I wouldn't recommend it though, I have a pretty good memory when it comes to who I helped or didn't. ;)

 

25 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

I offered them to you did I?

Well, I tell people to take a screenshot/ take one for them when they are shown as the current champion. Other than that, yeah, I belive that a trophy that is solely based on 1 person at a time is somewhat of an exception. I mean what's the alternative? Let people just have their way with it?

 

M8 I can edit the timestamps to before you even started losing your life 3 years ago, checkmate ;););););););););););););););)

 

Just remember you don't have THAT much power

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gage said:

M8 no one cares what you do on your shitty hacked profile that only you can see because you've hidden the entire thing. 

 

It's not on my profile, checkm8

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

 

 

 

You said. and I quote " until the day comes he forgets to trade it to an alt account, PSN goes offline long enough, the game servers shut down, he comes around to help (which I say to you, HA!) or he literally dies, then we are stuck in this unfortunate position. "

 

You are actually going on a public forum and say It would be better if he died. You still are not banned or have had any form of slap on the hand for this is baffling, it's so fucking ludicrous that I can't even believe what I'm seeing. You have said it would be fucking better if someone died on a trophy hunting forum and then you say I use the Victim card? What in the fucking world HAHAHA. I have lost faith in this site's capabilities on every aspect when you have so many people reading and you let that slide.

I'm going to screenshot and stick it everywhere. "OR HE LITERALLY DIES" Could even be a good T-Shirt. I've been laughing for hours on end about the stupidity about your post and the lack of action from it, omg.

 

No I don't use the victim card at all, All I said was that I do get hate from people for having trophies. Just having them makes you a demon apparently. No I did not defend Jeanmi at all, all I said was that I can't imagine the messages he gets if I get the ones I get. Kind of a logical point to make right? If Jeanmi needs defending he would've asked me, I don't speak for the man and I never unless he asks me too.

 

" I'll explain it to you. There a 3 online belts tied to a trophy. The L, XL, and the XXL trophies. Only one person could hold them at a time. They all fell to one single person "The Evil King" jeanmi where he has held them for 3 years now, only helping his friends. Why he wants to keep them locked to himself is mind boggling but.... point is, he wont give them up fairly or otherwise. "

 

That is the most generalization of the trophies I've ever heard and it's obvious that you don't know much about it. You are biased beyond belief and you should not be credible for any source of information at all. When someone utters "Evil King" about someone their credibility should be lost at that moment. You are just here to start something and you are extremely vulgar about it.

 

You don't even have the game, then what the fuck are you complaining about move the fuck along then.

Hope I did not burst your bubble.

 

 

 

I dont think i actually said i wanted him to die lmao. Once again taking my words out of context. I never said I wish he didnt die. In fact I hope he lives a long life. It was an exaggeration for literary effect. Keep taking everything so seriously lmfao. This is a great place... wonder why you are still on it since you consider the mods inept. Well what would you have them do? Ban me for voicing my damn opinion in the face of opression?

 

As for the generalization, even that you complain about. Well do you want to explain it to him? I gave him a TL; DR of the description. Of course Ik theres more that goes into it. 

 

 

 

Edited by WorldsBestSpy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello again...sadly I was thinking about this earlier and thought I would post again...

 

first off, let me say that I get that people are upset that one person is holding onto the belts thereby preventing anyone else from earning their related trophies...

 

the part I don't get is the why... i know just about nothing about this game and have no intention of ever playing it...to spend 3+ years regularly transferring data from one account to another shows some serious dedication and there must be a reason for it...i like to think that people should get the benefit of the doubt before drawing any conclusions so thought it would be best to just ask plainly and simply...so here goes... @Jeanmi96 why do you do this whole belt hoarding thing?...honestly, I'm just really curious at this point...i try to put myself in your shoes and come up blank...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

 

 

 

You said. and I quote " until the day comes he forgets to trade it to an alt account, PSN goes offline long enough, the game servers shut down, he comes around to help (which I say to you, HA!) or he literally dies, then we are stuck in this unfortunate position. "

 

You are actually going on a public forum and say It would be better if he died. You still are not banned or have had any form of slap on the hand for this is baffling, it's so fucking ludicrous that I can't even believe what I'm seeing. You have said it would be fucking better if someone died on a trophy hunting forum and then you say I use the Victim card? What in the fucking world HAHAHA. I have lost faith in this site's capabilities on every aspect when you have so many people reading and you let that slide.

I'm going to screenshot and stick it everywhere. "OR HE LITERALLY DIES" Could even be a good T-Shirt. I've been laughing for hours on end about the stupidity about your post and the lack of action from it, omg.

 

No I don't use the victim card at all, All I said was that I do get hate from people for having trophies. Just having them makes you a demon apparently. No I did not defend Jeanmi at all, all I said was that I can't imagine the messages he gets if I get the ones I get. Kind of a logical point to make right? If Jeanmi needs defending he would've asked me, I don't speak for the man and I never unless he asks me too.

 

" I'll explain it to you. There a 3 online belts tied to a trophy. The L, XL, and the XXL trophies. Only one person could hold them at a time. They all fell to one single person "The Evil King" jeanmi where he has held them for 3 years now, only helping his friends. Why he wants to keep them locked to himself is mind boggling but.... point is, he wont give them up fairly or otherwise. "

 

That is the most generalization of the trophies I've ever heard and it's obvious that you don't know much about it. You are biased beyond belief and you should not be credible for any source of information at all. When someone utters "Evil King" about someone their credibility should be lost at that moment. You are just here to start something and you are extremely vulgar about it.

 

You don't even have the game, then what the fuck are you complaining about move the fuck along then.

Hope I did not burst your bubble.

 

 

 

I complain for the people he continues to fuck over. I am going for it now. If you arent of one of his people, why do you even care? Move on. If you arent one of his people like I said, ill be a man and apologize. MOVE ON. Burst my bubble my ass.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I can believe  what I reading , this is a game , suppose  to have fun and not arguing  or fighting over a game jezzz.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man - this is a dramatic thread.

 

For the belt holder dude - do you fight people legitimately ever? I mean, you talk about helping "very close friends", but do you fight against people who might actually beat you?

 

28 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

hello again...sadly I was thinking about this earlier and thought I would post again...

 

first off, let me say that I get that people are upset that one person is holding onto the belts thereby preventing anyone else from earning their related trophies...

 

the part I don't get is the why... i know just about nothing about this game and have no intention of ever playing it...to spend 3+ years regularly transferring data from one account to another shows some serious dedication and there must be a reason for it...i like to think that people should get the benefit of the doubt before drawing any conclusions so thought it would be best to just ask plainly and simply...so here goes... @Jeanmi96 why do you do this whole belt hoarding thing?...honestly, I'm just really curious at this point...i try to put myself in your shoes and come up blank...

 

Let me ask the same question as BamBam. I mean, what's the fun of just trading your belts between alt accounts?

Edited by starcrunch061
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, elgustinland17 said:

Wow I can believe  what I reading , this is a game , suppose  to have fun and not arguing  or fighting over a game jezzz.

I mean lowkey this is all your fault. You would have never made the thread it would not have gotten the traction its getting now. Of course I'm happy it got my attention, so thanks :)

Edited by WorldsBestSpy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gave up on the belts years ago and sold my copy once I was told about what was happening with the belts. I will say that as a gamer who played the game - played online and got better at it - it was very disheartening to know that no matter what you did you would never get a shot at the belts. Like a LEGIT fight to get it. If I had a few shots and just couldn’t beat the belt holder - I would tip my hat and just be fine with it - but this isn’t about the platinum this about being deprived of the gaming experience that many of us when the game came out looked forward to. These belt hoarders ruined this gaming experience with their decisions. And I hate that for everyone who geniunely enjoys gaming.

 

PS - the game developers didn’t help anyone here either they are also the blame!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds similar to the guys that used multiple alt accounts on ghost recon advanced warfighter to prevent people from getting the number 1 leaderboard achievements.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think a lot of people are forgetting how awful it was before Jeanmi.

 

People hoarding the belts and only offering the chance to get the belts for money. The belt being passed around a friend group and then someone stealing it and hoarding it, thus ruining it for the rest of the group. Recent achievers being harassed for the belt despite not having it. There are old threads of people keeping tabs on who has the belt and then bombarding them with requests to "borrow" it for the trophy.

 

At least Jeanmi isn't doing anything against ToS with the belts, although the dedication of switching every three days for three years is probably unhealthy. The belts were never going to actually go to fair fights as people are greedy and would always try to exploit the mechanic for their gain. If the developers thought the mechanic through, they would have made a hard reset of the belts every week so you couldn't just pass it around. This was a predictable problem they choose to ignore. The sunny idea of everyone taking turns with the belt is never going to happen over an anonymous network.

 

And, on a brighter note, at least Playstation hasn't been down for over three days in the last three years. That's a pretty good streak.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.