Gudetommy-

Secret of Mana Checklist

13 posts in this topic

There's a flammie in Potos?  NOOOOOOOO!  Is this missable?

Edited by Vincent Brooks

So funny story, the overalls from poto village at the beginning of the game is missable. That’s all I’m missing for the platinum. 😔😱

5 minutes ago, berserklover said:

So funny story, the overalls from poto village at the beginning of the game is missable. That’s all I’m missing for the platinum. 1f614.png1f631.png

Does it not count since you start the game with them equipped? If so, I may be outta luck too. :(

14 minutes ago, Caldor2K2 said:

Does it not count since you start the game with them equipped? If so, I may be outta luck too. :(

Never mind, the overall didn’t count, I was just missing one piece in gold city that I thought I bought. Overall, the platinum is pretty nuts, best of luck to people who want it. Grinding the rare piece takes forever, I was level 99 long before I got everything. Great game minus the insane amount of crash, especially in the end game. 

Edited by berserklover

If I'm reading the checklist correctly, red means a missable, and blue means a monster drop.

I have having a hard time finding the mimic box in the "Emperors Castle"

Is it suppose to be a chest drop from any of the monsters in the castle which just happens to be a mimic box?

Yes, the mimic boxes appear as a regular chest first after you killed an enemy but when you try to open them, they attack you

I didn't end up getting them at the Emporers castle, I assume it will appear somewhere else in the game? Mana Fortress?

On 2/18/2018 at 9:01 PM, wesmonz said:

I didn't end up getting them at the Emporers castle, I assume it will appear somewhere else in the game? Mana Fortress?

Shape Shifters spawned multiple Mimics for me while I farmed weapon orbs at the Mana Fortress.

Great.

For the armor/equipment. I assume you don't need to actually keep them, you just have to buy them/get them once and you can sell? Will still count?