Variety is the Spice of Death trophy

Romu_Asnieres

hi all,

I try to get the "Variety is the Spice of Death" trophy. I have 2 questions about this one:

- is there a place where we can find the list of already used weapons ? I took some weapons randomly so I don't which one I never used :)

- to get this trophy, do I need to use all weapons in multi mode or it includes the weapons used in the campaign and the DLC ?

thanks for your help,

Romu

• 1 year later...

Do one thing for each weapon towards Mastery. This shows you have used it. At least one time.
There is a rifle LEE ENFIELD that can only be obtained by helping the Partisans when they are in a fire fight. One location is Mission 2 as they advance to the Church. There is a battle on the far side of the map from where you start the Mansion mission. At the Watermill.

Make sure you get a kill with FG42 equipped to elite Jager troops

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Make sure when using the Panzerfaust it actually kills a person not someone in a vehicle. Me my last weapon was the Mosin, I knew I used every gun off finding off enemy or in game and I checked the upgrades to each gun and noticed the Mosin was the only gun I didn't have any upgrade progress on as soon as I bought it to unlock it shot 1st person trophy unlocked and that turned out to be the gun I actually never found playing campaign.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The trophy guide for this game on psn profiles is incomplete, its missing one gun for this trophy.

FG 42 - Can be found in both Co-Op Overwatch missions, can be found om Support Jagers in Mission 8 and the Target Fuhrer pre-order DLC

Edited by Colum69
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

I have tried everything for this trophy and it still isn't popping. I definitely have a kill with all base game weapons (including panzerfaust, trench gun, luger, and FG42). I have even made sure I have a tiny bit of progress to the skins on every weapon. I am at a loss :/ Any ideas on how to get this trophy to pop?

• 1 month later...

I’ve got multiple kills with all weapons of all types and the panzerfaust etc., but this trophy still isn’t popping. Even contacted the devs and they couldn’t really be bothered to help apart from two extremely basic suggestions which I had already tried. Avoid at all costs

18 hours ago, audiopile said:

Its ultra rare, but it is not broken.  11k member have this trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5794-sniper-elite-4/35-variety-is-the-spice-of-death

It’s Broken for me unfortunately. I’ve tried everything and contacted the devs multiple times and they’ve acknowledged that it’s just broken for me. Don’t really know what I can do anymore

8 hours ago, nunu28 said:

It’s Broken for me unfortunately. I’ve tried everything and contacted the devs multiple times and they’ve acknowledged that it’s just broken for me. Don’t really know what I can do anymore

Delete the game and save files. Start again?   Sucks but might be the only option.  

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 3:20 AM, nunu28 said:

I just ran into the same thing, thought it was just broken for me as well. I found an old steam thread where someone said that environmental explosive (EE) kills (ie barrel or truck) dont count. Turns out my only "kills" with the mosin was EE, but since the zoom mastery was EE kills, I had made progress and thought I was fine. Anyways, figured I would give it a shot, booted up San Celini and killed the first guard, trophy popped.

Here is the steam forum link, comment from poeticbulldozer at the bottom.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/312660/discussions/1/133258593383592099/

• Like 1