Human effigy

19 minutes ago, jjmello23 said:

which spells would you recommend? any specific items that would make it the easier?

Anything to make your casting time faster. Lion mage set. That blue stone ring that makes casting faster. Spells....crystal soul spear, souls spear, great soul arrow. Ranged stuff. That CSS will be your powerhouse though. Should do big damage.

Bring those herbs to refill your castings just in case you run out. Also, have a good side arm. I recommend a bandit axe at +10. Maybe infuse with dark or magic since it'll scale with your int.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

Anything to make your casting time faster. Lion mage set. That blue stone ring that makes casting faster. Spells....crystal soul spear, souls spear, great soul arrow. Ranged stuff. That CSS will be your powerhouse though. Should do big damage.

Bring those herbs to refill your castings just in case you run out. Also, have a good side arm. I recommend a bandit axe at +10. Maybe infuse with dark or magic since it'll scale with your int.

Hope that helps.

ah thank you so much!

Having just gone through the same struggle, I don't think you need to respec as heavily as some people advice. All I did was upgrade Pyro flame to +10, split stats between intelligent and faith and to be honest it was very easy after that. I can link a video of me doing it (it's not perfect but you get an idea).

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ivangutjahr said:

ppl still playing this? is it possible to platinum without too much players online?

I platinum'ed on ps3, with faith build and right after launch. Im not sure if getting and replaying this game now will be a good idea...

it's not that bad but sunlight medals can suck if you don't like farming falconers. If you can do the bosses solo then that'll be your only issue. I had to summon for alonne and fume knight and would summon if I ever saw a sunbro on the ground. I had a pretty decent drop rate on them.

On 3/10/2018 at 5:05 PM, jjmello23 said:

it's not that bad but sunlight medals can suck if you don't like farming falconers. If you can do the bosses solo then that'll be your only issue. I had to summon for alonne and fume knight and would summon if I ever saw a sunbro on the ground. I had a pretty decent drop rate on them.

Well i pretty much smashed every boss with STR+faith build...but i know the faith build got nerfed a bunch of times...back in the day...first patches of the game OMW i killed an entire area of monsters and the boss just with lightning spells, barely used the blade. 

Anyway, I realized its better to wait for the Dark Souls 1 remaster date is close: May 25, 2018

Hope you enjoy DS2 like I did