Tusked-Lattice

Hardest PS4 platinums?

106 posts in this topic

Never seen a thread for this, topic related.

Simply for interest sake. 

Preferably no online stuff for example stuff like play Kill all orcs for 500 hours or get 1000 kills in Friday the 13th. 

Things that come to mind 

Evil Within 1 and 2. 

Wolverstein 2.

Bound.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

that's all I'm aware of. 

Loot Rascals was finally achieved after almost a year. RNG is ever against you, but still a great game.

Edited by Zondares

Dead By Daylight, because it's dependent on other people cooperating and the devs like to break their game every patch.

25 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

Dead By Daylight, because it's dependent on other people cooperating and the devs like to break their game every patch.

sounds like the same boat as Overwatch

downwell 

N++ 

shadow warrior one and 2

nuclear throne ( this is for ps3 and vita along with ps4) 

injustice gods among us (has online trophies however its not what makes the game so difficult)  

titan souls 

WARHAMMER: END TIMES - VERMINTIDE

Kromaia Ω  (not sure if this is hard but I think it might be a near impossible game to complete) 

Rain world 

Black ops 3 ( in my opinion it is the hardest cod when it comes to the trophies) 

GEOMETRY WARS 3: DIMENSIONS

oill oill 2 ( its around an 8 or 9 out of 10 but for some reason as a high completion percentage) 

Lumo 

Flame over (might be one of the easier games on this list)

Tricky towers

Xcom 2

Darkest dungeon

Outlast Two 

Rouge legacy (Another easy one but can still be hard to some people) 

Mother Russia Bleeds 

Don't starve (one version has a platinum and one doesn't) 

enter the dungeon

The bit trip 

Super cloudbuilt 

The binding of Issac Rebirth

TRACKMANIA TURBO

Rude bear (right now the platinum is unattainable but the game is hard)

Any of the souls games 

Furi 

Hand of Fate

The NBA2k games are all hard but there is online stuff

Those are only some of the harder ps4 platinums to get as i'm sure theirs much more. Elder scrolls online is a tough game but it as online so I don't think that is what you were looking for. I also tried to mention games that were not said already and lastly if your wondering why some of the fonts are different sizes the reason I did that was because it was easier to copy and paste the names of some of these games vs typing them out.

Hope it helps       

Edited by dragon11gggg

3 hours ago, dragon11gggg said:

downwell 

N++ 

shadow warrior one and 2

injustice gods among us (has online trophies however its not what makes the game so difficult)  

titan souls 

Kromaia Ω  (not sure if this is hard but I think it might be a near impossible game to complete) 

Rain world 

Black ops 3 ( in my opinion it is the hardest cod when it comes to the trophies) 

oill oill 2 ( its around an 8 or 9 out of 10 but for some reason as a high completion percentage) 

Lumo 

Tricky towers

Xcom 2

Darkest dungeon

Outlast Two 

Mother Russia Bleeds 

enter the dungeon

The bit trip 

Super cloudbuilt 

TRACKMANIA TURBO

Any of the souls games 

Furi 

Hand of Fate

Those are only some of the harder ps4 platinums to get as i'm sure theirs much more. Elder scrolls online is a tough game but it as online so I don't think that is what you were looking for. I also tried to mention games that were not said already and lastly if your wondering why some of the fonts are different sizes the reason I did that was because it was easier to copy and paste the names of some of these games vs typing them out.

Hope it helps       

Flame over is one of the hardest plats i’ve done bc fireproof trophy. Easy to do at vita because you can only play last world. Whole different thing to do at ps4 😄

Flame over is a hard game and I found it hard with a steep learning curve and that was only the vita version and I don't doubt the ps4 version is harder however compared to the other games mentioned I still feel like it is one of the easier games  

Also The Crash bandicoot games can be pretty tough to some people and as I think of games I will add more to this list or if any new hard games arise I will also add to this list  

Crypt of the Necrodancer...

That thing is 11/10 difficulty. No kidding.

On 2/17/2018 at 11:54 PM, locoporkko said:

atacking zegeta 2

OP was asking for hard. Not impossible. ;) 

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT

On 18/02/2018 at 4:41 AM, diabolica1989 said:

On 18/02/2018 at 0:57 AM, dragon11gggg said:

downwell 

N++ 

shadow warrior one and 2

titan souls 

Rain world 

Lumo 

Tricky towers

Xcom 2

Darkest dungeon

Outlast Two 

Mother Russia Bleeds 

enter the dungeon

The bit trip 

Super cloudbuilt 

TRACKMANIA TURBO

Any of the souls games 

Furi 

Hand of Fate

Hope it helps       

Black ops 3 isn't difficult, it just takes lots of grinding. Only realistic difficulty can form a challenge but is still easy with 3 other people.

Edited by Colin

@Tusked-Lattice Evil Within 1 is absolutely doable, some frustrating parts but overall not so hard. If you can make it trough the first levels then you are good.

Here are a few that come to my mind. Some of these may not be the most difficult in the world, but can still pose a challenge:

1. Rock Band 4: This is highly dependent on your skill with the instruments for the game.
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: While not the most difficult in the world, you do have to play the game on the hardest difficulty, which can still be a hassle if you're not accustomed to the combat. Also, getting all the Gwent Cards and completing the tournament can be a hassle if you're not used to Gwent in general.
  3. The Crash Bandicoot Remasters: If you dislike Time Trials in video games, then you'll have a rough time with all three of these games, because you basically have to speed run every level in all three games for Gold Relics.
  4. Diablo III: If you're going for this platinum alone without help from friends or others online, then you will be grinding for a good while to get every class in the base game to level 70 and then running through hardcore mode to level up a character to 70. Hardcore is basically "one death and you start over from level 1".

Super Meat Boy - Very difficult platformer with very sensitive controls. The no death runs require a great amount of skill and determination to beat, and they're required for the platinum. If you're bad at platformers, then give up and quit the game.

Add Assault Android Cactus... holy shit, in the world 5 is pretty hard to get S+, but in 5-4 & 5-5, oh boy, what a hell!!! 

BLEED is another very hard game, especially beat Arcade Mode in Very Hard.

Edited by JorgeSleep

On 22/02/2018 at 8:54 AM, DeathShark22 said:

@Tusked-Lattice Evil Within 1 is absolutely doable, some frustrating parts but overall not so hard. If you can make it trough the first levels then you are good.

I can barely play it on normal cause I'm shit not gonna bother playing it again.

Here are a few that come to mind.

Final Fantasy IX: The jump rope trophy

Disgaea 5: Needs hours of grinding and careful planning.

Crash Bandicoot: Very skill dependent and still hard even for millennials who have played the PS1 versions.

Mirrors Edge

Personally, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD and FFX are impossible for me but doable if one is good at those games and has the patience.