Spyro

When will you stop playing PS3?

234 posts in this topic

Hopefully never. I have no plans to quit gaming and occasionally I replay older games. Right now I also have a PS3 backlog but we'll see when it ends.

I don't think I'll ever stop playing mine. I'm so glad I kept it and didn't trade it in when I got a PS4, alot of my friends did and they regret it! I love going back to it and playing the old titles, plus I still have a huge backlog to get through on it aswell lol

If the FFXIII trilogy ever gets a PS4 (or later gen console) port then it's lifespan will be limited. Until then I'll play it until it breaks. Although it's usage will probably decrease once I platinum KH2, Saw, and restart Yakuza 3 on this account. 

Well I only started 3 years ago, so when I can't find anymore games I've never played?  So a long time, I still have a crap load of PS3 games to get to. 😁

Posted (edited)

An old gen console with digital store sales every month. I guess, when PSN service would be close. Still a lot of hidden jewels to play. Why i have to play Shadow of the Colossus on a remake and not in a remaster?

Edited by higinio5555

when i get the platinum for every game ever creteated then i'll stop (aka never) i dont have a ps4 yet and im not planning to get one soon i love my ps3

already have. its hooked up in my bedroom but I rarely use it. if I do its for movies. most gaming I do is in the living area.

that being said I haven't used it in a long time. however I have 3 backlog games I want to play on it, Vanquish, Fear 2 (maybe 3 as well), and Far cry 3. unless I import it for ps4. but that's it.

RIP ps3. lol

I plan on playing it forever - there's tons of games I have yet to play on that system! :P