When will you stop playing PS3?

MidnightDragon

Well i recently bought one cause i was craving some school games and to my surprise, it still holds up really well and the fact i can use my Dualshock 4 (via USB) to play my games is spot on, yeah nothing's gonna look as good as a PS4 title but i love that grainy/pixel-like aesthetic, just shows how far things have come, and the fact i can download some of the best PS1 games for dirt cheap and not in invest in that awful PS1 MINI with a lineup so poor i'll play this thing whenever i need a nostalgia session.

My backlog is almost completed. 

3D DOT GAME HEROES

Demon’s Souls

NIER

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

SHADOWS OF THE DAMNED

Vanquish

By the end of 2019 I hope that I'm done, because my PS4 backlog is growing. 

I finished last year: 

Dragons Dogma

Okami HD

Bionic Commando

Zone of the Enders 2

blur

Mirrors Edge

Red Seeds Profile

Max Payne 3

Edited by OBSTINATIO
  • Like 1

Still stacks of games I want to enjoy or otherwise enjoy hunting at my own snail's pace. 

I'll never just shove my PS3 into a box, but I will play it less if and when trophy syncs are disabled without an official workaround. 

Edited by VI_underGROUND

I have recently returned to my PS3. 

My latest platinum was Resistance 3 which i got on Monday i think. 

Going to finish the following then maybe disband the console.

Medal of Honour (2010) - if there are any Americans or from North America (living there) add me apparently you can only get the MP trophies if playing on NA servers and you need to be invited by the NA player if you are outside of NA (which i am).

Dead Space - going to play this on and off until i get the plat

Dead Space 2

Dead Space 3 + DLC 

Resistance 2 - I know the servers are closed but i want to play it anyway last one of the series i need to play though. I played them in this order Fall of Man - Burning Skies then Resistance 3 lol

Battlefield 1943 - not high on my list but nice to get it done soon i guess. 

I think after these games are done might consider finishing Ni No Kuni and Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom 

but due to the amount of time that needs to be invested in those to that may or may no happen. 

Edited by DarkSoleride

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

I love the PS3 but holy cow trying to use the store on it after using the PS4 for so long is painful. I plan to use mine for a long while yet as I still have lots of games I want to play but man. It literally takes days to download games onto it.

Can only recommend using a laptop/pc for doing the whole store related things. It's faster and better structured than the stores on the consoles.

There's too many series that I still need to go through on PS3 that never made its way to PS4 like Metal Gear Solid, Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, Hitman, God of War, and Tales. I really want to get to No More Heroes and 3D Dot Game Heroes as well. At the very least I plan on cleaning up the easy plats I have in my backlog.

• Like 1