When will you stop playing PS3?

MidnightDragon

28 minutes ago, RedSkyKing said:

Yes. I did. I am just speculating, and I was curing to hear what you would say as to why you'd think they ever would shut down trophy syncing.

I'm curious, are you trying to act like an asshole?

You apparently didn't, or just didn't comprehend what was saying. Either way, I gave my full thoughts in the first post. If you read it and understood it, you would know that. Also, if you took offense to me telling you to read the entire post, then that's on you.

31 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

You apparently didn't, or just didn't comprehend what was saying. Either way, I gave my full thoughts in the first post. If you read it and understood it, you would know that. Also, if you took offense to me telling you to read the entire post, then that's on you.

Like I said, I was merely speculating & tried to converse with you. I didn't mean to annoy you in any way.

I pretty much stopped about 3 years ago. I finished my PS3 backlog not too long after PS4 came out. Actually the only time I booted the system up in the past 3 years was to replay Final Fantasy IX like I do every year.

I have been meaning to replay some PS3 games that haven't gotten the PS4 remaster treatment, but my PS4 backlog is pretty big, bigger than I ever had on PS3, so who knows. Maybe this summer I'll replay Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising.

My backlog is huge so I should say "whenever I get through that" but that's not the case. I still break out my ps2 sometimes so I can't see 3 going anywhere anytime soon for me. Granted I've only fired it up maybe five times since I moved to ps4 but that pace will probably continue lol.

Sorry to break it to you guys but it’s not possible to get platinum in every single ps3 game. I’ve came across some people and this seems to be their goal but it’s very unrealistic. They spend most of their time boosting dead multiplayer games and I highly doubt they enjoy doing so. To each their own I guess but its alright to come over to the PS4 now guys there’s a ton of great games. Remember enjoyment comes before anything else and if gaming becomes just another chore then what’s the point?

• Like 1

Probably never will. There might be some games that will not be ported or remastered on the PS4 in the foreseeable future so there are always some games that can only be enjoyed on the PS3. I'm actually going back to the PS2 every now and then to play a bit of Xenosaga, Shadow Hearts and previous Valkyrie Profile rpg games that were not remastered on the PS3. Every generation of consoles have their own special games and place which I can always go back to as long as I still own the console.   

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 2

When all the hackers are removed from the leaderboards and banned from the forums

When we can edit status updates

When the Mein Leben threads are finally deleted

When @BlindMango gets his eyesight back and evolves into a mango shake

When every jar of Mayo is crushed beneath the feet of the righteous

When PSN names can be changed

When Bloodborne 2 is released

When the mountains crumble

When they oceans dry up

When the land no longer yields its seed

When the sun is extinguished from the cosmos

When the fallen have eaten the flesh of angels

When man has reached his next evolution and has become energy itself

And has transcended to the apex of his essence!

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 2

Most likely never. I'm reaching the end of my PS3 backlog (only three more games left to finish, unless I actually like Bioshock when I try it out, in that case, it will be 5 left with the sequels), but if I keep a collection it's because I want to come back to those games at some point.

(Now the problem is that my backlog is becoming impossibly huge and actually having the time to come back is going to be a different beast entirely).

Possibly the first year PS5 is out. I'm going through the backlog, one game at a time.

2 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Sorry to break it to you guys but it’s not possible to get platinum in every single ps3 game. I’ve came across some people and this seems to be their goal but it’s very unrealistic. They spend most of their time boosting dead multiplayer games and I highly doubt they enjoy doing so. To each their own I guess but its alright to come over to the PS4 now guys there’s a ton of great games. Remember enjoyment comes before anything else and if gaming becomes just another chore then what’s the point?

Drakengard 3 is my latest platinum, and I gotta say, that terribly optimised PS3 game took away a bit of my soul during the plat run. I cannot imagine doing plats for the rest of my PS3 titles; like Killzone 2 and its 150ms input lag. Not that I won't platinum anymore PS3 titles. but I'll do the games that I really like and are stable optimised in the relevant regards.

Edited by Eraezr