When will you stop playing PS3?

MidnightDragon

On 2/21/2018 at 1:17 PM, Hoshi said:

When it dies. Why stop when there's still a lot I want to play? Still games back for Gameboy Advance I want to get through, like Golden Sun. Shiny graphics aren't everything.

Just saying, Golden Sun is a fine game and yes to the graphics statement.

My 80 GB Fat Lady has never failed me and is going to turn 10 this year. To honour her I'll promise to never stop playing. These days I'm barely buying any games though. Almost everything I play comes from PS+. Wonder what that Uncharted game with Chloe is like.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover
  • Like 1

Why stop playing the PS3? Unless your one of those people. Who just trashes last gen consoles lol. Which is just wrong, because last gen is still amazing. If i am to be completely honest. I've had my PS3, for about 8 or 9 years. If I really wanted to, I could've bought the Xbox 360. But, I don't think I would enjoy it as much as I do PlayStation. I don't know why, but PlayStation has a special place in my heart. And, im sure everyone here can agree with me too. Me personally, I will never playing stop my PS3. No matter how many different consoles they make. And, a another reason. There's tons of games I haven't played yet. For me to name them all would take to long. :)  Im sure i'll get little bored playing the same game. Over, and over again. on the PS3. But, not the console it self. 

Edited by SlaveBeastTaka
  • Like 1

Even though I have been engrossed in my PS4 I'll never stop playing my PS3. I'd even go out of my way if it died to fix it or replace it with a new one or one with plenty of longevity left. I even still have my PS2 and am looking into getting another one because it's started acting weird. The only time I might "stop" playing a console is if the next one has backwards compatibility.

For as long as it still functions, really. I have that many games on mine both physically and digitally that I haven't got around to yet. I don't get the throwaway culture of "I HAVE TO GET THIS NEW CONSOLE AND GET RID OF MY OLD ONE, GOTTA UPGRADE". As long as mine still works and there's games I wanna play on it I'll keep playing it. There could be that many good games out there on it that I haven't even touched yet so why would I want to get rid of it? 

Edited by LunchCannon54
  • Like 1

I will play as long as there are trophy & online support, while there are boost sessions and while I meet with friends and randoms in specific games ...
And as long as I can get PLATs of so many titles I have not bought yet.... ?

It'll probably be a long time from now. I currently have 67 backlog games(including games haven't booted up yet) and there are games on the PS3 that I still want to play such as the Sly Cooper Series, Far Cry Series, Wolverine Origins, Old DBZ Games, etc. Some of the games that I want to play can be found on the PS4 but if it is cheaper to buy on the PS3 then that is my vote. More money = more games! 

Sidenote: We do get 2 free games for the PS3 every month. I might keep it until those free games stop coming lol

there are still a ton of games I want to play. Every time I walk into game stop I have to stop myself from buying more and the psn store is also not helping.

Honestly, besides the games I got from ps+ I only use the ps4 for watching Netflix.

Edited by NanaCheese94