When will you stop playing PS3?

MidnightDragon

I just love my PS3. I have the PS4 Pro and I think like 40 Games or so for it, still Im sitting here and grinding all those PS3 Games to clean up my List and have a shit ton of fun actually. Once Im finished with the PS3 Games, which will take a while since I still have Gems left like MGS2 etc Im going back to the 4 again. Just finished playing Vanquish except for one quite easy trophy, so im ready for the next game. ^^

Edited by Bossi15

my ps3 lens have stop reading discs by the time we got a ps4 and still, we send it for repair and brought it back and we still playing it to this day, I'm not the kind of person who got so affected by the 1080p 60FPS compared to the 720p 30FPS, sure higher performance is always better any day but these are all video games to enjoy at the end.

can't really tell when i'm going to stop playing my ps3, the only reason I have stopped playing my ps1 and 2 is because I no longer have a ps1, I lost mine during the time we got the ps2, though still have the games discs...... well some of them.

as for the ps2, mine stop working since mid the ps3 life cycle and since it's one of the older generation fat model whenever I send it for repair the answer is always the same.... there's no replacement parts for that model. also it's no longer selling brand new in where I live anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

If anything, PS4 will be first to go.

First I'll do my PS4 backlog. I'm kinda sick of re-masters & PS4 does not have many games that are fun or interesting (Telltale games, Sonic Forces and Tomb Raider excluded). Vita next, then PS3 to end my achievement chase.

The PS3 was far more functional for me since I have 40 Movies, 10 TV shows, lots of music plus 200 games saved to the hdd. The games aren't as bloated as PS4 (30 -50gb!!!) and I have a metered connection (2gb) so netflix at home is out.

9 minutes ago, thanatos_razl said:

Maybe when I've cleared my backlog, which I'm presently working. Be a lot faster(-ish) with an hd tv.

What are playing on now? I had 20in I bought in 2000 until 2012. It could be rough on the eyes on some games. 

18 hours ago, MySenkai said:

What are playing on now? I had 20in I bought in 2000 until 2012. It could be rough on the eyes on some games. 

Um, I don't know the exact inches but it's an old Akai, maybe 20 in at most. Just some things (like subtitles and important text like mission info) are hard to see, plus it takes too much space(It's an old box).