When will you stop playing PS3?

MidnightDragon

I'll be playing as long as I haven't cleared up the Backlog. I'm currently working on all the online stuff for the games which servers are still up. And I'll be keeping the console and the games which servers are down just in case the servers get revived (or cloned or someone manage to create servers).

As of today, I still have the following PS3 games in the backlog which are at various stage of completion:

Grand Theft Auto IV

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

The Last of Us

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Dante's Inferno

Rocksmith

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Gran Tourismo 5

Fight Night Champion

Tony Hawk: Shred

Assassin's Creed II

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham Origins

Beyond: Two Souls

inFamous

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

The Godfather II

Heavy Rain

Edited by Djaspoo

Well i already play on my PS4 or Vita 95% of the time, but there are still a bunch of games that i wanna play or plat on PS3, so i dont think i will completely stop using the PS3 in the next few years. After i finished with every game that i wanna play, i might stop using it, but i will never sell my PS3, that is for sure!

2 hours ago, DefendTheRAW_NL said:

My PS3 died two weeks ago, so yeah it is over...

So many good memories with it, gonna miss that old boy.

You have my condolences. ☹️

Don't know what I'll do when mine bites it.  I'll probably go look for another PS3.

That Sony didn't even try to put BC in at least the PS4 Pro is really, truly baffling.  Hopefully they will add it to PS5.  I'd prefer they make the PS5 simply an extremely juiced PS4 that can run the current games straight up, while keeping the XMB interface (I like that much better than the Xbox One dashboard) & emulating the older PS systems.

3 hours ago, DefendTheRAW_NL said:

My PS3 died two weeks ago, so yeah it is over...

So many good memories with it, gonna miss that old boy.

Maybe, if you still have PS3 backlog and backup the data from your system's hard disk, you have a chance to keep going.

Edited by Vampirehunter145
Deleting

I can't say when I'm not playing on the PS3 anymore. I'm still on a lot of different games (but right now, I take a little break).

And there are even more games i haven't even started yet like L.A. NoireBatman Arkham City or Dishonored.

There's still a bunch of games I need to play, same as vita so I'll usually mix it around from time to time, lately it's been PS4 but I feel like I need to play a vita game soon, but also I just got Alice: Madness Returns JP version for PS3 so that's gonna be my next PS3 game.