Region?

MachinegunK_24

Copy/paste what I posted on PST.

There's no languages on the list, so I'm not sure where it would be for. The game is based around English primarily as well, so it couldn't reasonably be for somewhere like Japan or Korea either. If I were to make a guess I would say it could be for Hong Kong, as it's not on their store and they have games released there that can be entirely in English. 

24 minutes ago, Gage said:

Copy/paste what I posted on PST.

There's no languages on the list, so I'm not sure where it would be for. The game is based around English primarily as well, so it couldn't reasonably be for somewhere like Japan or Korea either. If I were to make a guess I would say it could be for Hong Kong, as it's not on their store and they have games released there that can be entirely in English. 

That was going to be my guess too.

53 minutes ago, blendercat27 said:

Could be a limited print physical release coming...?

Possible, but unlikely. Most limited physicals are now either LRG releases, or Eastasiasoft. LRG rarely does exclusive trophy lists. I don't think they care about trophies (actually their limited releases are pretty uninspiring overall, but I digress...)

Eastasiasoft almost always attaches a plat to their limiteds, and since they seem to focus on the exclusive trophy list being part of the package, they would mostly likely separate the PS4 and PSV lists into 2 separate ones.

I'm going to go with gage on this - likely HK digital release.

Edited by diskdocx

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...