Has anyone beaten Atomic Memory in under one minute yet?

wuwiwa

You can do it on easy mode. It only goes up to 4 (instead of 6 in expert mode if I remember correctly) and can be done in time quite easily. Just be quick and don't make mistakes (I didn't remember that one because it was not hard to beat at all but it really takes an eternity up to 6).

Edit: Just checked and it goes up to 7 in expert mode.

Edited by wuwiwa
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 2:50 AM, BEANO_BRFC said:

yeah your right i sped through it on casual and the music box one is very doable. The card match one is definitely the plat killer. Theres probably others but cant think of them right now.

Even on casual, I think the card match, the train tracks, and the knight painting are plat killers.  These puzzles were designed with the precision of a mouse in mind; the PS4 version has a smooth but unwieldy touchpad or stiff directional sticks to choose from for these.

The publishers (The Digital Lounge) told me on Twitter that they're willing to change the "all puzzles in under 60 seconds" trophy if they get enough feedback about it.

• Like 1

I do not know if there are differences between difficulty modes for the puzzles you listed. They seemed equally hard to me in expert and casual.

Train tracks actually are easy because the puzzle is "glitched". Build as far as you can with only the tracks provided by the puzzle. Then get out, restart the puzzle and add the last track that you found outside. The time resets every time you start the puzzle. What you have built previously stays preserved though. I found this out by chance because I didn't have the missing track first time I did this puzzle and was awarded a trophy for doing the puzzle under one minute when I added the last track later. I also confirmed that this really works in my second playthrough. (I cannot say how hard it is to do it at once because I never had to try, I can imagine it's pretty tough or even undoable.)

Knight painting just needs patience and training and is well doable if you're willing to make the effort.

Found no solutions yet for memory though.

Isn't it enough feedback that no one was able to get the trophy by now? Where should I send the feedback?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, jdizzle0420 said:

Thank you for the information. So the hope lives on though there is no patch for the EU version yet.

1 hour ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

Is there any way to check if you solved anything within the time limit? Too bad they didn't add functionality to attempt time trials from the main menu once you've unlocked a puzzle in the story.

Yeah that could of been added instead of having to go through the game again everytime you mess up.