Premier Towers with Secret Fights

Sergen

Just now, Phil said:

That's not it either. Definitely don't need a flawless or a finisher. I did all of the above several times and it didn't happen. The time it did happen, I neither did a finisher nor a flawless on the 7th fight. I have no idea what the requirements are. A google search shows nobody else does either.

Considering people have successfully completed the tower with the requirements listed in the thread, I will keep them there as that is still a reliable way to go about getting the trophy in that tower. Of course, if MK4 comes up next time and someone posts about it, I will then test it out on my own and see what happens. 

I'm telling you right now that if you post that as the requirements, you are posting a lie. First hand experience. Post what you want. I'm not the only person out there saying it as well. On NRS own forums there are tons of people saying they got it to pop without a single finisher up to that point. 

You seem to love doing research for other useless crap. Surprised you aren't for this.

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

I'm telling you right now that if you post that as the requirements, you are posting a lie. First hand experience. Post what you want. I'm not the only person out there saying it as well. On NRS own forums there are tons of people saying they got it to pop without a single finisher up to that point. 

You seem to love doing research for other useless crap. Surprised you aren't for this.

https://youtu.be/0OeE-TT9XTQ?t=12m28s I looked at the fight there and the guy got a Stage Brutality and that unlocked his secret fight. Also, I'm the one who has tried to help people get trophies for the game by showing them alternative secret fights. The person who posted above you likely wouldn't have known that the Day of Love premier tower had a secret fight this week if it wasn't for this thread. I've already told people that if I got wrong information, inform me about it and I'll try to correct it and I have, maybe if you're such an expert, do your own research on this trophy and post a thread telling people how to get it. The thread is open for discussion, but you're trying to make it personal by taking digs at me, when have I ever insulted you? You only come and provide your word to 99% of shit and a lot of the time you're wrong, so I had to look at other alternatives before simply taking your word for this too. 

This thread was made to provide information to people about towers that they could use to get the trophy without only relying on trophy guides, which typically only list the MK1, MK2 and MK3 towers. I always expect people to be a dick over trophies when I make threads like this, in the last thread I made for an NRS game I had to put a disclaimer about people potentially being dicks to what I was saying about the game. At the end of the day, the only intention here is to help people and I'm doing the research so people can look at a tower, then look at this thread and see if there would be a secret fight. When more people try other towers, they can leave their opinion and there's no need to be disrespectful, you're 18 years older than me but you're being a lot more immature, I never thought I'd have to tell a 40 year old man to grow up on a forum. But aside from that, I do some research about various games and it's to make sure that what I'm saying isn't plucked out of thin air like you normally do. You criticise @MMDE for being a witch-hunter, but you've probably never PM'd him in a reasonable way, you only talk negatively about him but what you don't know is how much time he spends trying to learn more about games before he does apply a flag, he's the main person who goes out of their way to make sure a flag is correct before keeping it on their profile. 

FYI: Here's a video of someone getting the Secret Fight while performing the requirements I initially stated in the thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5FPNOBIhYM I don't know, who should I believe? Phil's word or hard video evidence? Hard choice really. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3

I only know of the one tower. I'm not taking digs at you. I'm telling you the one I do know about, you have wrong. You have somebody in this thread telling you it's wrong and you say you're going to post it anyways. A responsible person would leave it as unknown. So lie about if you want. I don't care really. 

Since you can'tbe assed to Google search this one thing, I did it for you. If you can be bothered to click the damn link and read through it, you'll see a myriad of different ways people have had the secret fight appear. Even @Dr_Mayus got his on this tower and he told me he didn't get a flawless when it popped.

If you don't put something along the lines of, "possible but parameters unknown," you'll be lying to anybody who looks to this as a guide.

https://testyourmight.com/threads/mkx-mk4-tower-secret-fight.52922/

Edited by Phil

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

I only know of the one tower. I'm not taking digs at you. I'm telling you the one I do know about, you have wrong. You have somebody in this thread telling you it's wrong and you say you're going to post it anyways. A responsible person would leave it as unknown. So lie about if you want. I don't care really. 

Since you can'tbe assed to Google search this one thing, I did it for you. If you can be bothered to click the damn link and read through it, you'll see a myriad of different ways people have had the secret fight appear. Even @Dr_Mayus got his on this tower and he told me he didn't get a flawless when it popped.

If you don't put something along the lines of, "possible but parameters unknown," you'll be lying to anybody who looks to this as a guide.

I will wait until Mortal Kombat IV comes up as a tower again and if someone announces it, I will then test the tower myself. Because it will probably be a while until that particular tower returns, I will keep it as it is currently because two videos do the exact same thing and both times the people in the video got the secret fight to spawn successfully. If someone is working on doing the Secret Fight, they always have days to come to this thread and tell me that what I said is wrong, then I can correct it after trying the requirements of the tower myself. 

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I got the secret fight in Tower 4 using Alien. 

I never flawlessed a single round in any fight but I did do either a Brutality or Fatality in every fight.

My original listing said that the person should get a Brutality or Fatality in the 7th fight. Since two people made a video where they got a Brutality and it got the secret opponent to spawn, I am leaving that there until someone informs me that Mortal Kombat IV is available as a Premier Tower again then I will test the strategy again. I have said to be safe, get a Brutality or Fatality at the end of every fight, however I think only the fight that happens just before a secret opponent can spawn is the main one to fulfil the requirements in. 

Edited by Sergen

• 1 month later...

Hi Sergen,

I Haven't seen an update on this thread in a while and was curious if you know if there are any secret fights in the Bunny day tower or the Shaolin Monks (Liu Kang & Kung Lao) tower?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On 30/03/2018 at 3:02 PM, Soul533 said:

Hi Sergen,

I Haven't seen an update on this thread in a while and was curious if you know if there are any secret fights in the Bunny day tower or the Shaolin Monks (Liu Kang & Kung Lao) tower?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

18 minutes ago, GOZ_35 said:

What about Bunny Day Tower guys ?

I don't think there are any and if there were, I think there would already be people who got the trophy right now. You could always try to get a Flawless Victory + Brutality/Fatality in every fight to see if it spawns any secret fight but I see that it only has 8 opponents so that probably isn't enough for a secret fight to spawn. 

On 3/31/2018 at 9:25 AM, Sergen said:

I don't think there are any and if there were, I think there would already be people who got the trophy right now. You could always try to get a Flawless Victory + Brutality/Fatality in every fight to see if it spawns any secret fight but I see that it only has 8 opponents so that probably isn't enough for a secret fight to spawn. 

Hey thanks for the response man. Do you have any idea what next week's tower will be? The upcoming tower has Mileena standing next to it but doesn't say anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Soul533 said:

Hey thanks for the response man. Do you have any idea what next week's tower will be? The upcoming tower has Mileena standing next to it but doesn't say anything else. 

I don't know what the tower will be, but Mileena is a secret opponent in a few of the premier towers, so there's a chance it is going to be one of them next week. There hasn't been one since the Valentine's Day week, so I think it's about time they put another one on the game. I'm not following the game so I can't predict what happens next, if the tower doesn't have a secret fight then you have to wait a week until the next one unfortunately. 

On 4/5/2018 at 8:19 AM, Sergen said:

I don't know what the tower will be, but Mileena is a secret opponent in a few of the premier towers, so there's a chance it is going to be one of them next week. There hasn't been one since the Valentine's Day week, so I think it's about time they put another one on the game. I'm not following the game so I can't predict what happens next, if the tower doesn't have a secret fight then you have to wait a week until the next one unfortunately. 

Hey thanks for the reply man, I really appreciate it! I will just have to wait till midnight tonight to see what it is. Hopefully it's a tower with a secret fight as it's the only trophy I now need for the plat. 

Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 19/02/2018 at 2:08 AM, Phil said:

Unfortunately we had to wait this long for the Mortal Kombat IV tower to appear on the game again, however the method I first posted in the thread was in-fact correct and here is a video showing evidence of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1EjqIiUTQ next time you act like a dick for no reason, at least bring proof of it instead of going by people's word when they never posted a video about it. The video I linked shows the whole run of the tower, where no Brutality or Fatality was used until I reached the 7th opponent, I then beat that opponent while taking some damage and ended up winning with a Brutality and Fatality in two separate runs and both times got the opponent to spawn. The gameplay is of course not the best, I will happily admit I'm not good at the game at all, but it's only trophies and the game would never benefit me whatsoever if I put any practice into it as it is dead. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Unfortunately we had to wait this long for the Mortal Kombat IV tower to appear on the game again, however the method I first posted in the thread was in-fact correct and here is a video showing evidence of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1EjqIiUTQ next time you act like a dick for no reason, at least bring proof of it instead of going by people's word when they never posted a video about it. The video I linked shows the whole run of the tower, where no Brutality or Fatality was used until I reached the 7th opponent, I then beat that opponent while taking some damage and ended up winning with a Brutality and Fatality in two separate runs and both times got the opponent to spawn. The gameplay is of course not the best, I will happily admit I'm not good at the game at all, but it's only trophies and the game would never benefit me whatsoever if I put any practice into it as it is dead. 

Do what you gotta do to make yourself feel better bro. I'm happy you feel validated now. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Do what you gotta do to make yourself feel better bro. I'm happy you feel validated now. 

The video can potentially help some people, just like when I made this thread and informed people that The Day of Love was available and it prompted some people to get the trophy. Maybe I'll keep an eye on other towers and make a video similar for them too, they'll all be back eventually :D. Either way, the thread was originally made to help people and you're the only person who had a negative reaction against that, although in the end you were the one providing the false information. 

7 hours ago, Sergen said:

The video can potentially help some people, just like when I made this thread and informed people that The Day of Love was available and it prompted some people to get the trophy. Maybe I'll keep an eye on other towers and make a video similar for them too, they'll all be back eventually :D. Either way, the thread was originally made to help people and you're the only person who had a negative reaction against that, although in the end you were the one providing the false information. 

It helped me. Thank you. I got the trophy today. I've been trying to do it since Mortal Kombat 4 tower was released. And I am trying to Brutality everyone until Stage 10 and nothing happens. I followed your video using Takeda and it still wont spawn. What I tried to do was use Sub Zero like in your video and voila it spawned. Thank you so sir.

• Like 2