Sergen

Premier Towers with Secret Fights

45 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, reckscollie said:

It helped me. Thank you. I got the trophy today. I've been trying to do it since Mortal Kombat 4 tower was released. And I am trying to Brutality everyone until Stage 10 and nothing happens. I followed your video using Takeda and it still wont spawn. What I tried to do was use Sub Zero like in your video and voila it spawned. Thank you so sir.

I'm not sure if other factors play into it, but in both of my runs I also never lost any round or match, I guess also losing a round in the 7th match might cause it. Either way, I'm glad it could help :D 

12 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I'm not sure if other factors play into it, but in both of my runs I also never lost any round or match, I guess also losing a round in the 7th match might cause it. Either way, I'm glad it could help :D 

Bro, you're an idiot. Phil said the videos are shit, so they're shit. You're misleading people, although multiple people have adjudicated that your method helped them to earn the trophy. Nonetheless, I still believe Phil. I just do. Take them down.

I got it yesterday. MK 2 is available now.

I also got this on the first try on the MK2 tower by doing a brutality on the 8th stage. Thank you to the guide maker. 

MK 3 Tower is available now

and it's the easiest one to do , so get it done if you haven't already

@mojtaba333

Cheers for the info dude, it's one of the few trophies I have left before plat. Will be nice to get it done and out of the way finally. Bonus that it's an easy one too 😁

10 hours ago, Sayaaaargh87 said:

@mojtaba333

Cheers for the info dude, it's one of the few trophies I have left before plat. Will be nice to get it done and out of the way finally. Bonus that it's an easy one too 1f601.png

You're welcome

Happy to help

The coming soon section on the main menu shows an MK arcade kabinet - does that mean next week is the right Premier tower for a secret fight?

On 6. 11. 2018 at 3:28 PM, InfraRedPS said:

The coming soon section on the main menu shows an MK arcade kabinet - does that mean next week is the right Premier tower for a secret fight?

Yes, It's MK 1 premier tower this week. But flawless victory is really hard for me to obtain, so I will wait for other towers that don't require flawless victory.

3 hours ago, kejsinko said:

Yes, It's MK 1 premier tower this week. But flawless victory is really hard for me to obtain, so I will wait for other towers that don't require flawless victory.

Good point, same here I will wait for another tower.

Just a heads up, the premier tower next week (Jan 15) looks to be MK3. Plan accordingly

I know it's been a while since anything was posted in this thread but I'm having an issue getting the secret fight to show up. It's the MK II tower this week and I've cleared the thing 3 times now while ending every fight with a Brutality the first two clears and every fight with a Fatality on the third clear; yet, the secret fight isn't triggering after the 8th opponent.

Is the trophy bugged currently or is the tower?

1 hour ago, Brakkis said:

I know it's been a while since anything was posted in this thread but I'm having an issue getting the secret fight to show up. It's the MK II tower this week and I've cleared the thing 3 times now while ending every fight with a Brutality the first two clears and every fight with a Fatality on the third clear; yet, the secret fight isn't triggering after the 8th opponent.

Is the trophy bugged currently or is the tower?

It worked for me today. I did a mix of brutalities and fatalities and it appeared.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

i also despaired with this one. Tried everything and just finally got the trophy.

I did a Flawless Round while on Way to 8th Fight (Skip also count), did a Fatality on every Stage and :

- Did not Blocked on 8th Opponent + killed it with a Brutality

I didnt loose a single Round and played Sub Zero (dont know if this matters)

Good Luck

Edited by Gruenalge-Volvox

Mortal Kombat II Premier Tower currently online. I've won twice now and no secret fight has popped. Can I only win round 8 by fatality? 

Definitely not working. 

1 hour ago, jackandgeorgie13 said:

Mortal Kombat II Premier Tower currently online. I've won twice now and no secret fight has popped. Can I only win round 8 by fatality? 

Definitely not working. 

Just got it now. I won every fight and did a Fatality at the end of every fight just to be sure. Maybe try doing the same and see if it works.

9 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Just got it now. I won every fight and did a Fatality at the end of every fight just to be sure. Maybe try doing the same and see if it works.

Tried that. Hasn't worked. Did you get flawless victories?

Got this trophy today. 

Fulfilled the 8th round requirements.

I let the tower play through, didn't cut the intro scene before each fight and didnt press X (Skip) after each fight finished to hurry to the next fight.