Premier Towers with Secret Fights

Sergen

1 hour ago, reckscollie said:

It helped me. Thank you. I got the trophy today. I've been trying to do it since Mortal Kombat 4 tower was released. And I am trying to Brutality everyone until Stage 10 and nothing happens. I followed your video using Takeda and it still wont spawn. What I tried to do was use Sub Zero like in your video and voila it spawned. Thank you so sir.

I'm not sure if other factors play into it, but in both of my runs I also never lost any round or match, I guess also losing a round in the 7th match might cause it. Either way, I'm glad it could help :D 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I'm not sure if other factors play into it, but in both of my runs I also never lost any round or match, I guess also losing a round in the 7th match might cause it. Either way, I'm glad it could help :D 

Bro, you're an idiot. Phil said the videos are shit, so they're shit. You're misleading people, although multiple people have adjudicated that your method helped them to earn the trophy. Nonetheless, I still believe Phil. I just do. Take them down.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6. 11. 2018 at 3:28 PM, InfraRedPS said:

The coming soon section on the main menu shows an MK arcade kabinet - does that mean next week is the right Premier tower for a secret fight?

Yes, It's MK 1 premier tower this week. But flawless victory is really hard for me to obtain, so I will wait for other towers that don't require flawless victory.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I know it's been a while since anything was posted in this thread but I'm having an issue getting the secret fight to show up. It's the MK II tower this week and I've cleared the thing 3 times now while ending every fight with a Brutality the first two clears and every fight with a Fatality on the third clear; yet, the secret fight isn't triggering after the 8th opponent.

Is the trophy bugged currently or is the tower?

1 hour ago, Brakkis said:

I know it's been a while since anything was posted in this thread but I'm having an issue getting the secret fight to show up. It's the MK II tower this week and I've cleared the thing 3 times now while ending every fight with a Brutality the first two clears and every fight with a Fatality on the third clear; yet, the secret fight isn't triggering after the 8th opponent.

Is the trophy bugged currently or is the tower?

It worked for me today. I did a mix of brutalities and fatalities and it appeared.

Hello,

i also despaired with this one. Tried everything and just finally got the trophy.

I did a Flawless Round while on Way to 8th Fight (Skip also count), did a Fatality on every Stage and :

- Did not Blocked on 8th Opponent + killed it with a Brutality

I didnt loose a single Round and played Sub Zero (dont know if this matters)

Good Luck

Edited by Gruenalge-Volvox

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jackandgeorgie13 said:

Mortal Kombat II Premier Tower currently online. I've won twice now and no secret fight has popped. Can I only win round 8 by fatality? 

Definitely not working. 

Just got it now. I won every fight and did a Fatality at the end of every fight just to be sure. Maybe try doing the same and see if it works.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Just got it now. I won every fight and did a Fatality at the end of every fight just to be sure. Maybe try doing the same and see if it works.

Tried that. Hasn't worked. Did you get flawless victories?

• 5 months later...

Sorry if I revive an old thread, just wanted to let people know that next week there's the MK I premier tower ( this week is Slimy - reptile tower,so no trophies either).

Tagging @Neurotekk_ and @Bawzton , saw you need that in the other thread , also @Wise_Mans_Fears , better get this trophy ASAP if you go for the ultra rare 2020.

Edit : @HaserPL check this one here. 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Copanele said:

Sorry if I revive an old thread, just wanted to let people know that next week there's the MK I premier tower ( this week is Slimy - reptile tower,so no trophies either).

Tagging @Neurotekk_ and @Bawzton , saw you need that in the other thread , also @Wise_Mans_Fears , better get this trophy ASAP if you go for the ultra rare 2020.

@CopaneleThanks for the heads up man. Was thinking any of the required towers would never appear ha

• Like 1