Sergen

Premier Towers with Secret Fights

83 posts in this topic

On 27.11.2019 at 10:07 PM, jeffnerohardy666 said:
hello is there a secret fight in the tower: The day of the turkey (thanksgiving) for the trophy ?

No.

Is there a hidden fighter's on new year tower. I cant seem to find a list of which one has them

6 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

Is there a hidden fighter's on new year tower. I cant seem to find a list of which one has them

The towers in my thread are the only ones proven to spawn a secret fight. I think if others had a secret fight they’d have been discovered by now. 

sucks, i have to see every week to see if its a tower i can use, hate random ones. i might have to look around

On 1/1/2020 at 5:17 AM, lucky0ne16 said:

sucks, i have to see every week to see if its a tower i can use, hate random ones. i might have to look around

The worst case scenario this year will be having to wait until the week of Valentine's Day (February 14th) because the Valentine's Day tower has a secret fight and surely has a 100% chance of spawning in that week.

Just in case I treated the New Year Tower as if it's a Valentine's Day with no luck. You would think New Year Tower would deserve a secret fight.

The name Sergen reminds me of Beşiktaş FC but that is off-topic.

waiting for v day...

Just missing that trophy to platinum... I thought one of the possible towers would come this week, didn't come. The way is to wait for next week. These random trophies are "insert a bad word here"...

It's the only trophy I'm missing for the plat. Guess we will all have to wait until Valentine's Day now.

Mk3 Premier Tower is up (14.01.19) The hidden fighter will appear after round 3 if you beat your opponent with a fatality netting you the trophy. (credit for this information goes to the guidewriters @xZoneHunter and @Sergen)

Just now, Fleks_Mhteam said:

Mk3 Premier Tower is up (14.01.19) The hidden fighter will appear after round 3 if you beat your opponent with a fatality netting you the trophy. (credit for this information goes to the guidewriters @xZoneHunter and @Sergen)

Thanks for the heads up mate, just got the trophy!

Thank god no flawless victory one. This is the easy one 

just got the trophy, thx for the heads up.

Yeah, everyone should know that the current premiere tower has at least two secret fights in it. Just get fatalities/brutalities for each round and it will spawn. Next week looks like another tower that'll have these so that's two weeks of secret fights being available. Let all your friends know!

Thanks for the guide for the towers. Now I need to find out how to do the 10 ranked wins. My skills are bad online vs players

I don’t know if I’ll be able to get the flawless victory in the Valentine’s Day tower (which is needed for the secret fight).

How long do you think I have to wait for another secret fight tower if I can’t do it? 😥

Posted (edited)

MKII Premium Tower is active.

Edit: Actually it’s still “coming soon.” My bad. Looks like I jumped the gun.

Edited by Kennamer

On 5/1/2020 at 7:42 AM, JWill_55 said:

Argh.. this is killing me 

So annoying these kind of trophies, i am keeping an eye on this everyday this will torture us 

Secret fight Premium tower is up / mortal kombat II