Premier Towers with Secret Fights

Sergen

On 3/21/2023 at 3:29 AM, BubbleJayGum said:

MK II tower is up, just got the secret fight trophy.

Go at it guys.

MORTAL KOMBAT II 

• Reach the 8th opponent.
  • Win Round 2 with a Brutality or Fatality.

Hmm, I've done this 4 or 5 times now. No rounds lost, fatality on round 2 against the 8th opponent. A couple flawless victories leading up to the fight, but none during the 8th fight. Hope I don't have to wait for another tower...

3 hours ago, BoronTriiodide said:

Hmm, I've done this 4 or 5 times now. No rounds lost, fatality on round 2 against the 8th opponent. A couple flawless victories leading up to the fight, but none during the 8th fight. Hope I don't have to wait for another tower...

I decided to do a brutality in every fight, just to be safe. I main Sektor (Triborg) and he has 2 brutalities that are very easy to pull off. So I finished every fight with a brutality. Maybe try do the same.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, ebash_hard said:

Hello!
This week premium tower is - Rightfull place with Kitana

Is there any secret fight? I didn't found any info?

No, if it isn't listed in the thread then it doesn't have a secret fight, I doubt that 8 years after launch there'd be a tower that has an undiscovered secret fight. 

55 minutes ago, Gustavodias_1982 said:

I can´t find any secret fight in the Living Towers. I see only 3 towers, hourly(5 fights), daily(8 fights) and main tower (6 fights). There are no Premiere Tower. Is this trophy also unobtainable like Invasion Boss?

No the game is a bit weird and makes the tower disappear sometimes but it'll come back don't worry. 

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, XI_GRDEADSHOT_IX said:

Mk9 premier tower is available right now anybody who knows what round I must flawless ?

That tower doesn't have a secret fight and if it does I doubt it would have taken over 8 and a half years to discover it so if it's not a premier tower that is listed in my thread then it's not gonna be one that has a secret fight. 

• 1 month later...

For the first time in at least 5 weeks a premium tower is up. It's Mortal Kombat 1.

On 2/18/2018 at 4:57 PM, Sergen said:

MORTAL KOMBAT I 

• Reach the 6th opponent
  • Get a Flawless Victory (No Damage Taken) in Round 1 or 2
  • Win Round 2 with a Brutality or Fatality. Alternatively, you can also win with an X-Ray Move (:l2: + :r2:) in this tower, but you must perform it after the words "Finish Him/Her" appear on the screen.

Premium Tower Expires November 14th

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

For the first time in at least 5 weeks a premium tower is up. It's Mortal Kombat 1.

Premium Tower Expires November 14th

Finally after a few weeks I have this trophy. Now just one left for the platinum. Thanks for update this, hope a lot of people take this week to obtain the trophy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...