Profile is private on PSNP

My PSN profile on this site gives me the message that my profile is "probably set to private". This wasn't an issue during the afternoon, as I updated it just fine then.

Thing is, it isn't set to private. I double checked and in the account settings it's set to "anyone", just as it has always been.

Furthermore, this is the only site this happened on. The official Sony site shows the trophies, as does Trophy Leaders and Exophase. Which means it's an issue with the site.

Thanks in advance for any useful advice/fix !

PS: Before someone tries to redirect me to the "how to fix hidden trophies" thread, actually read what the issue is.

2 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

My PSN profile on this site gives me the message that my profile is "probably set to private". This wasn't an issue during the afternoon, as I updated it just fine then.

You may have updated your profile on here during a brief moment that PSN's servers were acting up - The way to fix this would be earning a new trophy and updating your profile again to see if that fixes it. 

5 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

You may have updated your profile on here during a brief moment that PSN's servers were acting up - The way to fix this would be earning a new trophy and updating your profile again to see if that fixes it. 

I'll give that another try. Already did so once and it didn't make a difference, maybe there were still issues at the time as well. Either way thanks for the reply!