Easiest VR platinums/100%

Gefro-On-Defro

Honestly don't buy vr games wanting to just trophy hunt easy trophies it will ruin your vr experience. Plus if you only buy the easy/quick ones you will miss out on the best vr games out. But some of the best are farpoint ,skyrim, both until dawn games, megaton rainfall, moss, vr worlds and arkham vr just to name a few. 

• Like 2

Job sim is easy and a lot of fun

I would say accounting+ but One of the trophies keeps bugging on me and its soo long to do plus its painful to play ¬_¬

Skyrim is easy though I've not finished it, I've done it on ps3 and ps4 and going for the Vr plat its easy just time consuming.

7 hours ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

Doesn't easiest platinum imply least content and low quality games?

Especially with VR shovelwear. 

Not necessarily, The Assembly is an extremely easy vr plat (walking simulator type, with a couple puzzles) but the story itself is pretty good. Solus needs move controllers for true vr experience but u can play with difficulty settings to give more or less difficulty.

Haven't started Rollercoaster Dreams yet but I like simulation types and this seems like a very watered down Rollercoaster tycoon-esque.

3 hours ago, saiyanknight87 said:

a lot of these games listed don't have plats it would help if you guys announce a game if you state to us if it has a plat or not. I guess for now i'll aim for the dying reborn plat.

That's because people are trying to name the best vr games. Who cares if they have a platinum or not. Vr is about being immmeresed not just more trophy hunting. And also dying reborn vr doesn't have a plat.

i get that but i want some good vr games that have a platinum lol. Also thanks for the heads up for the dying reborn trophy heads up. Looks like pixel gear and playroom will the plats I aim for.

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

That's because people are trying to name the best vr games. Who cares if they have a platinum or not. Vr is about being immmeresed not just more trophy hunting. And also dying reborn vr doesn't have a plat.

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 11:04 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Dying Reborn has got to be an easy 100%. The plats on the Vita and the PS4 only take a couple of hours, and VR doesn't have all the levels.

Oh sweet i thought it would be the whole game. Ill be picking those up

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 3:44 PM, saiyanknight87 said:

i get that but i want some good vr games that have a platinum lol. Also thanks for the heads up for the dying reborn trophy heads up. Looks like pixel gear and playroom will the plats I aim for.

IMO so far ive had fun playing....Job simulator. 2 easy plats if u get the na/eu. Pixel gear is easy and alot of fun. Plus give Robinson the Journey a try. Ive played a little but the best VR game as far as visuals.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...