300 treasures question

miwinko

pretty much, as you can get the 28 character titles for max level this way, along with most of the gil & items obtained titles, but keep in mind that the titles for reaching crystal a offline only count as one. but yeh, finish off everything else first i'd say, as it's a hardcore grind. aiming for 5-10 levels a day myself, should keep me relatively sane..

Edited by Faufnir

1 hour ago, Faufnir said:

pretty much, as you can get the 28 character titles for max level this way, along with most of the gil & items obtained titles, but keep in mind that the titles for reaching crystal a offline only count as one. but yeh, finish off everything else first i'd say, as it's a hardcore grind. aiming for 5-10 levels a day myself, should keep me relatively sane..

How long time would you say thoose 5-10 levels take in hours?

they will start taking progressively longer as the xp required goes up. i'm currently 104 and a good run gives me about 10k, which is about 3/4 of a level. that's a+ or a++ (~40k in score) and takes about 8 minutes (20-30 secs per round), 12 with summon, but latter really not worth the extra time for the xp gained. so by that calculation 10 levels would take in the region of 2 hours, not bad.

Edited by Faufnir

21 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Using this method how many hours realistically is the grind? Assuming you do all other trophies before starting this grind? Does this grind also take care of the 50 titles? Or do you have to do other stuff for that? Thanks!

Just tried timing it out. I got about 8 runs done in one hour. Went from Level 105-->Level 109. So roughly 4 levels per hour. Not sure how much the XP scales up. I'm looking at about 35 more hours to go...lol. 

36 minutes ago, crusher_1220 said:

Just tried timing it out. I got about 8 runs done in one hour. Went from Level 105-->Level 109. So roughly 4 levels per hour. Not sure how much the XP scales up. I'm looking at about 35 more hours to go...lol. 

Thanks man, sounds good. After the hellacious online trophies I'm sure this will be a welcome relief haha 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crusher_1220 said:

that seems awful long, what's your average round time beginning to end & average full run time? by my previous calc you should be getting closer to 5-6 per hour.

edit: just finished an hour run & got exactly 5 levels, 107 to 112.

Edited by Faufnir
update

1 hour ago, Faufnir said:

that seems awful long, what's your average round time beginning to end & average full run time? by my previous calc you should be getting closer to 5-6 per hour.

edit: just finished an hour run & got exactly 5 levels, 107 to 112.

Were you at the very starting point of 107? Usually it takes about 2 runs per level for me, so that could make up the difference. I think I ended up halfway to 110, so maybe closer to 4.5 for me? It depends on the CPU too. Sometimes they randomly decide to kill you and you have to wait for a respawn. Either way, gonna be a long grind lol. 

22 hours ago, Faufnir said:

they will start taking progressively longer as the xp required goes up. i'm currently 104 and a good run gives me about 10k, which is about 3/4 of a level. that's a+ or a++ (~40k in score) and takes about 8 minutes (20-30 secs per round), 12 with summon, but latter really not worth the extra time for the xp gained. so by that calculation 10 levels would take in the region of 2 hours, not bad.

Thanks for the replay, I have a long way to go. I don’t even have all A++ yet, and not close to the 300 online wins. It will be worth the grind in the end, now that the plat is in sight, even if it takes months for me. Cheers

2 hours ago, crusher_1220 said:

Were you at the very starting point of 107? Usually it takes about 2 runs per level for me, so that could make up the difference. I think I ended up halfway to 110, so maybe closer to 4.5 for me? It depends on the CPU too. Sometimes they randomly decide to kill you and you have to wait for a respawn. Either way, gonna be a long grind lol. 

sorry, forgot to mention, it was pretty much exactly the same, almost 108 to almost 113, so definitely 5 levels. your rounds shouldn't take longer than 40 secs, a minute at most? have now confirmed with a friend who got the plat that each level is 15k & does not go up! but that still means over 37 hours if you're on 115. honestly though guys, would focus on this & a++ trophies asap, since they could fix either "shortcut" (or both) any day now, god forbid!

Edited by Faufnir

Basically what I do is select Y’Shtola and 2 ransoms (preferably your highest rated com characters)... go to the basic training gauntlet mode and select core mode/match...always select the top opponent (as they are the highest level granting more exp, Gil, etc)... once in the game move close to the red dome around the core, but stay outside of it... spam the neutral circle attack or the air neutral circle attack at the core until it is destroyed... shouldn’t take any longer than 45 seconds to a minute of you get stubborn com opponents 

On 23/02/2018 at 1:27 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

What exactly is the method used in core battle?

Check out the trophy guide on pstrophies, only thing i would add is that i've found fastest success by using forward bravery followed by neutral bravery in the air 3 times consecutively when you start, then 3 times the latter alone for a win. If you don't get attacked it should end things off within 18-20 secs. Best I've gotten was 17 secs. Only 20 levels remaining now, so close..

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Thanks for the information. This is a much bigger grind than I anticipated.

Seriously, taking forever. I'm at level 190 now. You should be proud, btw. When people (myself included) finally get this trophy and then the plat, most will owe it in part to you for teaching us about the MTU glitch. 

2 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Is Crystal A the highest offline rank? Can't seem to lvl past it. Guess it's also the highest difficulty you can start with? 

Yeah, Crystal A is the highest offline rank. Once Yshtola got that rank and I had C. Rank 10 with all characters I switched to other characters that I liked to get them to Crytal Rank A for the extra titles.

• 2 weeks later...