Platinum in 12 seconds?

Quink666

Just now, Joker said:

No, you see it totally wrong. He was at his cousin's and played offline. When he came back home everything popped at once. This happens aaaaalll the time, nothing suspicious here.

He might have been at his brothers house instead of cousin, that would explain aswell.

Just now, Cleggworth said:

It was a bug. There was an issue once upon a time where if you downloaded two games at the same time it'd mix them up. You download knack and soundshapes at the same time autopopping the latter would autopop knack. Weird I know but bit harsh to flag the guy for it

You cant flag him for it thats why i wondered. Pretty sure lots of ppl tried and they removed it.

• Like 1

It was a very strange and unique bug. There was a few weeks/months some years ago where you could unlock GTA trophies while playing FIFA and similar situations that made no sense. This happend at the same time and I think I remember that this guy was playing Sound Shapes when all Knack trophies suddenly popped. This happend before PS4 hacking was even possible, there is a thread by the player in question somewhere on this site related to this glitch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

It was a very strange and unique bug. There was a few weeks/months some years ago where you could unlock GTA trophies while playing FIFA and similar situations that made no sense. This happend at the same time and I think I remember that this guy was playing Sound Shapes when all Knack trophies suddenly popped. This happend before PS4 hacking was even possible, there is a thread by the player in question somewhere on this site related to this glitch.

Yeah he played Sound Shapes just before Knack.

23 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

He might have been at his brothers house instead of cousin, that would explain aswell.

You cant flag him for it thats why i wondered. Pretty sure lots of ppl tried and they removed it.

I think he was and it was lifted after the issue came to light. As I understand it if any flag is lifted it's impossible to reflag, I'm assuming because it'd be repeatedly reported. If someone can provide evidence for the decision to be overturned you have to PM a flag team member to reapply it

17 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I think he was and it was lifted after the issue came to light. As I understand it if any flag is lifted it's impossible to reflag, I'm assuming because it'd be repeatedly reported. If someone can provide evidence for the decision to be overturned you have to PM a flag team member to reapply it

It depends because sometimes people who flag the game and unflag it simply lack knowledge of the game and unflag it, but then someone with more knowledge of the game can come along and ask for it to be flagged again. In this case, the guy who had this happen actually impulsively purchased premium for PSNP and other trophy tracking websites and tried to explain what happened because he really didn't want to be flagged. This case was white-listed because rather than being a hack, he did have a system error occur to him so it was white-listed. The leap year bug on PS3 also caused a lot of issues with time stamps in February 2010 and people have been unflagged for that recently. The guy who had 12 seconds on Knack almost immediately came clean and told people what happened rather than waiting to be flagged and having to dispute it. 

• Like 1