Clarification for Trans-Siberian Railway

K_Raw21

As I prepare for the huge grind for the 9289 KM trophy, I wanted to clarify somethings. I read somewhere that the KM doesn't calculate in split screen. Is that true? I originally purchased this game for something to play with the kids and we play split screen quite often.

Also, what is the best map/mode to farm the KM? For the ones who did get the trophy did you keep doing championship over and over? Did you do career over and over? Quick race a certain map over and over?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 6:00 PM, K_Raw21 said:

As I prepare for the huge grind for the 9289 KM trophy, I wanted to clarify somethings. I read somewhere that the KM doesn't calculate in split screen. Is that true? I originally purchased this game for something to play with the kids and we play split screen quite often.

Also, what is the best map/mode to farm the KM? For the ones who did get the trophy did you keep doing championship over and over? Did you do career over and over? Quick race a certain map over and over?

I think they patched the trophy to make it so that you don't have to actually do 9289km for the trophy to pop. Not 100% sure but I'm sure I remember reading about it somewhere....

5 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

I think they patched the trophy to make it so that you don't have to actually do 9289km for the trophy to pop. Not 100% sure but I'm sure I remember reading about it somewhere....

That's only for the EU version

I can't comment on split-screen because I only have one controller. For farming, I recall choosing an elimination race, holding accelerate and immediately restarting when I lost. I used one of the icy tracks for this, although it's possible there's better ones. This method perhaps isn't the most efficient, but after doing everything else you're probably sick to death of actual racing, and it means you can watch a film or something while slowing grinding KM. You still need to hold accelerate and tap the X button, though. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2018-02-19 at 1:00 PM, K_Raw21 said:

Did someone confirmed for the split screen races not added in the total of km?