Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krakehz

Krakehz's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

Krakehz

Hotline Miami
Im not really sure what this is about i played trough the game normally ( not even sure what trophies he claims are out of order), heres a link to my youtube channel playlist of hotline miami https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU0exw0hNTq2vANaEh0m5dBQ7_XOyezrw

The problem seems to be that you beat the epilogue before the main story.

Hmm, you seem to be right, i have no clue how and why ( i did switch between playing ps4 and psvita), i never noticed that before, seems a bit silly tough that i would use cheats to unlock 1 trophy and then make a youtube guide :S

Okay this is weird, i just checked my trophy list on ps4 and it says i completed The end!(beat story chapter) on 01/10/2014 1:02 and that"s it. (beat epilogue) on 2/10/2014 23:18 , the dates on the site are different for beating the end! :S

I probably finished the game on vita, didn't sync trophies, then switched playing on ps4 ( Checking my trophies trough ps4 will confirm the site is wrong with the trophy dates)

Edited by Krakehz

14 minutes ago, Krakehz said:

Okay this is weird, i just checked my trophy list on ps4 and it says i completed The end!(beat story chapter) on 01/10/2014 1:02 and that"s it. (beat epilogue) on 2/10/2014 23:18 , the dates on the site are different for beating the end! :S

I probably finished the game on vita, didn't sync trophies, then switched playing on ps4 ( Checking my trophies trough ps4 will confirm the site is wrong with the trophy dates)

That doesn't make much sense. If you completed it first on Vita, then those dates should be after the PS4 stamps, but they show that you earned them later in the year. 

Just now, Squirlruler said:

That doesn't make much sense. If you completed it first on Vita, then those dates should be after the PS4 stamps, but they show that you earned them later in the year. 

friend me on ps4 and check my trophies, heck you can videocall me on skype and i will show you, i did not cheat, the site is showing wrong dates for the trophies, i don't know why, i see no reason why i would lie when you can easely check that i am not lying :)

Just now, Krakehz said:

friend me on ps4 and check my trophies, heck you can videocall me on skype and i will show you, i did not cheat, the site is showing wrong dates for the trophies, i don't know why, i see no reason why i would lie when you can easely check that i am not lying :)

I'm not trying to accuse you, just trying figure out what happened. 

While it is possible that the site has saved the dates incorrectly, I don't think it is probable. 

Did you end up syncing your PS4 when you looked at those trophies?

23 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I'm not trying to accuse you, just trying figure out what happened. 

While it is possible that the site has saved the dates incorrectly, I don't think it is probable. 

Did you end up syncing your PS4 when you looked at those trophies?

honestly i have no idea because its been so long, i do recall switching between ps3,ps4 and psvita while going trough the game at various stages, still believe it has something to do with not syncing my vita right away after i got the trophy, then getting the trophy on ps4 or ps3 syncing it so that would be the first date the site saw and recorded and then syncing the psvita afterwards and psn overwriting the later date with the correct earlier date when finishing on psvita

I probably finished the game on my vita in bed at 1 am, uploaded my save, then started a new playtrough the next day on ps4 cleaning up trophies and completing levels with A+

Edited by Krakehz

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

The problem seems to be that you beat the epilogue before the main story.

nvm sorry

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX