Last hope

israellaks

So, everyone here are looking for VGC... But the problem is that only 20 people are getting it per week.

For that reason, I'm organizing a group to increase this number of people that will make the trophy.

Join us, the details of how to do it easily are here: <removed>

Also join us on discord: <removed>

I'll put 20 accounts on the leaderboards this week. Already put 10. If you all join us, we can open a lot of new spots.

Edited by israellaks
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NirvanaShift said:

How the hell does this work exactly?

Well in the first year of KZ2 was released, around 20,000 people played the game and the 1% of that player count is 200, so around 200 players got the trophy weekly. But right now, only 18 to 20 peoples can get the trophy since there are only 1800-2000 players playing KZ2 , so if you register the bot accounts to the leaderboard, the amounts of people that can get VGC trophy will increase (but you need to register 100 bot accounts to the LB in order to increase it by 1 spot). 

This thread needs more attention. It's a great idea, but we really need more people participating! It's a way to boost and actually have some fun playing.

Boosting on Tharsis Depot or Beach Head gets boring as shit after 1 hour. 50 hours for 100,000 points? Doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over?

People should create 5-10 accounts a day and play short, fast rounds normally. This is even better for the people who don't have access to multiple PS3s, multiple copies, can't arrange groups to play with, or can only play a few hours a day.

Creating an account, playing about 3 short rounds to make sure stats save, and including the loading times should take about 15 minutes. Doing this 10 times will take a little under 3 hours. 50 accounts will take about 15 hours. Could be shorter if stats save more often. If the 20 people aiming for the VGC trophy this week created 50 accounts each, that'd be 1000 extra "players" and 10 extra spots for the VGC.  They'd each only have to play about 15 hours for the extra accounts + some hours for their main account to get on the leaderboard.

Everyone aiming for the VGC and thinking they don't have the time or resources should try doing it this way. We should be lowering the bar, not making it absurdly high. Also, it'd be a way to actually play and enjoy the game rather than suffering mind-numbing grinding. Let's make this fun and try out some other maps or modes too.

How does that sound? ~15 hours of fun plus 5 hours of grinding versus 50 hours of grinding (and needing multiple PS3s/people)? The more people participate, the less grinding on the main account a person will need.

(Also get the word out to whoever you know has PS Now to try the game before the servers shut down)

On 2/21/2018 at 3:00 PM, beeepbooop1100 said:

This thread needs more attention. It's a great idea, but we really need more people participating! It's a way to boost and actually have some fun playing.

Boosting on Tharsis Depot or Beach Head gets boring as shit after 1 hour. 50 hours for 100,000 points? Doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over?

People should create 5-10 accounts a day and play short, fast rounds normally. This is even better for the people who don't have access to multiple PS3s, multiple copies, can't arrange groups to play with, or can only play a few hours a day.

Creating an account, playing about 3 short rounds to make sure stats save, and including the loading times should take about 15 minutes. Doing this 10 times will take a little under 3 hours. 50 accounts will take about 15 hours. Could be shorter if stats save more often. If the 20 people aiming for the VGC trophy this week created 50 accounts each, that'd be 1000 extra "players" and 10 extra spots for the VGC.  They'd each only have to play about 15 hours for the extra accounts + some hours for their main account to get on the leaderboard.

Everyone aiming for the VGC and thinking they don't have the time or resources should try doing it this way. We should be lowering the bar, not making it absurdly high. Also, it'd be a way to actually play and enjoy the game rather than suffering mind-numbing grinding. Let's make this fun and try out some other maps or modes too.

How does that sound? ~15 hours of fun plus 5 hours of grinding versus 50 hours of grinding (and needing multiple PS3s/people)? The more people participate, the less grinding on the main account a person will need.

(Also get the word out to whoever you know has PS Now to try the game before the servers shut down)

you wont need to be creating accounts if we could all just get 20k and stop..

i have a boost session up.. but i will be msg everyone that doesn;t get the trophy Monday morning.

Edited by simpgraus

3 minutes ago, simpgraus said:

you wont need to be creating accounts if we could all just get 20k and stop..

i have a boost session up.. but i will be msg everyone that doesn;t get the trophy Monday morning.

Meaning a sesh where you're aiding or donating an alt or something else? Just curious. The grind for me starts Wednesday PM.

2 minutes ago, simpgraus said:

i will be playing next week again... however i do as much as i can to boost the total number i add every account i own.

if everyone that doesn;t get it this week teamed up we would all have it next week.

Would that it were so simple. We could do it but I think we'd need a very high number (70s to 80s) to combat those that are simply racing for top. 

Just now, Knucklehead211 said:

Would that it were so simple. We could do it but I think we'd need a very high number (70s to 80s) to combat those that are simply racing for top. 

yea. but i aim to msg everyone next week.. if the leaderboard is showing.

if its not showing then we have another shit week ahead

How about a combination of the two? Everyone who participates stops at a low number of points, and then also contributes alts throughout the week to increase the available spots because there'll be people who don't know (or just boost ahead selfishly). People with only one PS3 can get on board when they realize they can't compete with those who have lots of PS3s or boosting partners.

We can schedule it this way:

Sunday (post reset) - Monday: get 10k-20k? (whatever number people agree on)

Tuesday - Friday: spend 2 hours each day adding at least 5 alts

Saturday - Sunday (before reset): get at least 30 alts for 50 total

Just play normal quick rounds for the alts. It'll feel like less of a grind actually playing the game instead of just running to the same spot and doing the same thing over and over.

Creating accounts is easy with the "emailname+###@whatever.com" method. No need to create a new email for each alt. Use gmail or protonmail. Just spend some time at work or before starting a 2 hour session creating them. Keep the password the same, so when you logout one alt all you need to do is increment a number in the email field of the login.

Edited by beeepbooop1100
  • Like 2

On 25/02/2018 at 3:13 AM, Sipkowitz said:

It is my understanding (Correct me if i'm wrong), that there is a cap to the number of accounts that can be registered to a system in its lifetime.

I believe the cap was set at 32.

Just putting that out there if it will change anything.

The cap doesn't apply if you only use the console to sign into an existing user, the cap is for creating a total number of PSN accounts (full email address and password) on that console in its entirety. 

Courtesy of some posts I just dug up online.

"The maximum number of Sony Entertainment Network accounts that can be created on a single PS3 system is 64.

Things to note:

64 accounts is a lifetime maximum number associated with the system.
Any attempt to create accounts beyond 64 will result in an error message.
Terminating, deactivating, banning, or suspending accounts will not result in the ability to create more accounts beyond 64.
Deleting local accounts on the PS3 will also not allow for more account creation beyond 64.
If you have reached 64 accounts on a single PlayStation 3 system, you must create new accounts on a different PS3 system in order to create additional (new) Sony Entertainment Network accounts."

"So, just to clarify, you mean a PSN account, right, not a user account? Can you create more than 64 user accounts in the life of the system?

So to get it straight, I could create 1000 PSN account using a PC browser, create 16 user accounts on the PS3, associate those 16 accounts to 16 of the 1000 PSN accounts, then once I'm done with those 16 user accounts, delete them on the PS3, then create 16 more user accounts on the PS3, associate them ("log in as existing user") with 16 OTHER of the 1000 PSN accounts, etc, etc without being stopped once I reach 64 user accounts associated with 64 PSN accounts. Do I have that right? So basically, it's ONLY the "create a new PSN account" option during the log-in of a new user that is limited to 64 per console?"

Basically if someone can verify this, I will do the best I can to increase the vacancies, (Provided it is time effective, as i'll still need points).

I'm just concerned i'll brick the system.

Also is there a limit to the number of systems an account can be used on, or does that only apply to digital content, (Not sure how Activation works)?

Lastly, how can one do a quick match solo? i.e. Is there a really fast way just to get the name on the Leaderboard?

2 hours ago, Sipkowitz said:

Courtesy of some posts I just dug up online.

"The maximum number of Sony Entertainment Network accounts that can be created on a single PS3 system is 64.

Things to note:

64 accounts is a lifetime maximum number associated with the system.
Any attempt to create accounts beyond 64 will result in an error message.
Terminating, deactivating, banning, or suspending accounts will not result in the ability to create more accounts beyond 64.
Deleting local accounts on the PS3 will also not allow for more account creation beyond 64.
If you have reached 64 accounts on a single PlayStation 3 system, you must create new accounts on a different PS3 system in order to create additional (new) Sony Entertainment Network accounts."

"So, just to clarify, you mean a PSN account, right, not a user account? Can you create more than 64 user accounts in the life of the system?

So to get it straight, I could create 1000 PSN account using a PC browser, create 16 user accounts on the PS3, associate those 16 accounts to 16 of the 1000 PSN accounts, then once I'm done with those 16 user accounts, delete them on the PS3, then create 16 more user accounts on the PS3, associate them ("log in as existing user") with 16 OTHER of the 1000 PSN accounts, etc, etc without being stopped once I reach 64 user accounts associated with 64 PSN accounts. Do I have that right? So basically, it's ONLY the "create a new PSN account" option during the log-in of a new user that is limited to 64 per console?"

Basically if someone can verify this, I will do the best I can to increase the vacancies, (Provided it is time effective, as i'll still need points).

I'm just concerned i'll brick the system.

Also is there a limit to the number of systems an account can be used on, or does that only apply to digital content, (Not sure how Activation works)?

Lastly, how can one do a quick match solo? i.e. Is there a really fast way just to get the name on the Leaderboard?

Yes, the 64 cap is only for creating a new PSN account on that console. I knew someone who used a PS3 to boost Fight Night Champion and they had to make over 250 accounts for it and they all logged into that PS3 fine, so you can create accounts on the SEN website and sign them into a PS3 as many times as you want.