What are your hopes for the future of this game.

So after playing a few hours of this game. And enjoying the fights ( vs bots lol)  and what little of the story ive unlocked.

There are a few things i would love to be tweaked or implemented,

I would love to see all characters added to the roster,  or atleast 75%

Tiffa, yuna, vincent, cid, yuffi, 

Riku, shadow, ect ect 

More summons for sure;  finrir, atmos, fat chocobo,  doom train.  With more varrying effects - from what ive seen of ifrit shiva an odin they more or less do the same thing. Augment bravery reovery and movement speed. In your favor. Unsure at this momnt if any lower opponents defence or move speed.

More game modes, and extended story.

Now ive only unlocked 4 of 30 nodes.

But that seems a hair short...

Would love to see there plight aftet main story, each character goes off and has a 10-15 episode ( cs/fights)  event detailing there point of view or what ifs

And, bring back the 1v1 battles with moc, scenarios think that would be enjoyable

Lastly just a gripe,

Voice acting is great so far. Alot seem like the same v.a from previous dissida titles, ( what little v.a there was) abit upset that shanatoto's v.a changed xD ❤ shanatoto.

Fun game but srry to pop the hope for future implements, this game came from the Arcade that was release years earlier. Whatever characters Arcade has we will get next. Supposingly new characters will be coming the next 10yrs. We will see. New modes might still be possible but it took them a yr just to squeeze in the empty Story Mode. So more modes really doubt it. But things like 1v1 shouldnt be hard so hopppefully.

Ya i know it came from an arcade :/ but i figure porting it to console might be the boost it needed to surge forward.

Maybe they can add a conquest mode like what soul caliber 3 had back on arcade ( what for some odd reasion never made it to console)

None the less ya fun game

Loving the remixed bgms for sure.

@Blackmist_FFXI Now I never actually played SC3 in arcades but was it same as SC2 conquest mode in arcades? I remember SC3 had something similar though for consoles. Like just character creation maybe??

Anyways. I hope Auron be one of the characters coming.

11 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Voice acting is great so far. Alot seem like the same v.a from previous dissida titles, ( what little v.a there was) abit upset that shanatoto's v.a changed xD2764.png shanatoto.

They all have the same voice actors. Yes, even Shantotto still retains Candi Milo as her voice actor. Unfortunately (and fortunately for some characters), they apparently had new directions for how to voice the characters this time (Shantotto ended up with a higher pitch, Jecht lost his raspiness, Ramza sounds younger, etc) based on the character's experiences or the Japanese voice acting.

10 hours ago, zadorvp said:

They all have the same voice actors. Yes, even Shantotto still retains Candi Milo as her voice actor. Unfortunately (and fortunately for some characters), they apparently had new directions for how to voice the characters this time (Shantotto ended up with a higher pitch, Jecht lost his raspiness, Ramza sounds younger, etc) based on the character's experiences or the Japanese voice acting.

Ah well still xD sounds diffrent to me

Always loved her ryming even b4 she had a voice ( ffxi lol)

Well i stand corrected

And ya ject did sound much diffrent w.o a toad in his throat

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with above poster, I know I’m not good, but I always seem to end on the looser side. We loose most matches without my team even taking one healthbar, unless I get one. Always end up against plat/myth players and are Gold E my self. So getting 300 ranked wins will take longer time than I would like to spend on this game, then I have to grind for the treasures too....

I do liked the story of the game, and offline challanges. So if more come without trophies, it would be welcome.

Edited by Morfea

My hope: they add weekly missions that reward you with a certain amount of treasure based on performance. Or, even being able to buy those treasure boxes with gil.

For DLC trophies I'd like a simple play with x character for this much and that's it,

Hoping for Caius, Ardyn, Vivi, Summoner Yuna.

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

His shoes would be too big for game to render in :P lol

But that would be funny to see

How would sora react to kefka.

Think hes a nobody mayybe

Yeah i wonder too ?

Yeah but i think if  Sora really will be a char

in EU the game will be Dead...

Its already difficult to find a match atm.....

Its sad....

1 hour ago, King_Shrimpey said:

Yeah i wonder too 1f602.png

Yeah but i think if  Sora really will be a char

in EU the game will be Dead...

Its already difficult to find a match atm.....

Its sad....

Ill admit; ive not played in bout a month :/  was getting the pesky A+ w all toons 3 times over.  Got like 6 o em.  Kinda felt like i was gettn stomped regaurdless of what i did v.s ppl.  And bots over silver/ gold are dodge happy.... 

S.e's move ta make the game the next E sport was abit ambitious for a dissida game 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.3.2018 at 0:29 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Ill admit; ive not played in bout a month :/  was getting the pesky A+ w all toons 3 times over.  Got like 6 o em.  Kinda felt like i was gettn stomped regaurdless of what i did v.s ppl.  And bots over silver/ gold are dodge happy.... 

S.e's move ta make the game the next E sport was abit ambitious for a dissida game 

Yeah the sad thing is that there is not much replay value...

I mean ya sure can play all chars level 10 and so but if the connection is just sad and everythings lags its not even fun anymore

the patch yesterday should fix the matchmaking a little bit.

So i hope i can find fun in Dissida again :)

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Yea hopefully 

Still gotta manipulate mtu to get them A++ trophys lol and Get the story bonus to finnish story xD leviathan was wayyyyy to op. :v

Hope s.e will Listion to there consumers and stear away from the e-sport theam that they seemingly launched with

I just need the 50 Titels and the 300 Wins and Chests :D

After that im finished :)

I would add u and play with u but NA with EU our connection will suck...
So im sorry :S

19 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

NA - but could play normallly 

Even @ 400 mtu i was getting othet legit ppl .... 

i think with the new Patch that MTU Thing is Patched ?

Because the wait time is now really short  ;)

If u want to add me! :)