What are your hopes for the future of this game.

24 minutes ago, King_Shrimpey said:

i think with the new Patch that MTU Thing is Patched ?

Because the wait time is now really short  ;)

If u want to add me! :)

I was able to avoid people last weekend (still found some now and then with MTU at 500 or 600).

But maybe that was because of my odd time of the day + no one playing it in Europe?

1 minute ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I was able to avoid people last weekend (still found some now and then with MTU at 500 or 600).

But maybe that was because of my odd time of the day + no one playing it in Europe?

in EU the most player are online from 11am till 22pm i think after that time its difficult to find some other players

33 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Sucks hard if they patched it

But unsure how they could patch that as setting low mtu is basicly giving your self poopy internet, 

Knew i shoulda banged em all out but man got kinda boring xD and ya ill add ya's 1f44d.png

i know what u mean :S

I got the A++ just play normal but....

At Nights there is no player that i can find so i automaticly got AI Player xD

5 hours ago, King_Shrimpey said:

in EU the most player are online from 11am till 22pm i think after that time its difficult to find some other players

Ok, ya, most of my play time was later (but at saturday), that may explain a bit.

But also almost everyone that I found was terrible.. only once I wasn't the 1st of the match.. and I got a few A++ against those too.. still, just hope that it doesn't get much harder.. and I will get the A++ trophiea out of the way ASAP.

Said that, I think I only get 1-3 enemy interrupt per match.. Actually that's what I'm getting worried as of now.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Yeah. The interruptions and save players are going to be rough. Ill need to pratice that in totoral 1f625.png

I believe in u

Do the Hard Chars at the end :)

and try the one ur familiar with first. it will help u a lot to get better

You can still get bots in ranked matches; w lowest mtu setting no patch to this lol

Might see other player names. And hitting options buttion shows actuall players

Once starting match bots take over

Also youll still encounter maniquins

( shadow of x ) ( unknown y)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

You can still get bots in ranked matches; w lowest mtu setting no patch to this lol

Might see other player names. And hitting options buttion shows actuall players

Once starting match bots take over

Also youll still encounter maniquins

( shadow of x ) ( unknown y)

Okay thats nice :)

Im ginding atm...
The 300 Treasures are insane :S I thought i wont get that hard but im lvl 105 and i think i have to get to 240 or something like this :S

10 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I still have yet to beat leviathan. 

All other summons were easy

But levi

Omg

Omg! 

Constant 1shot

Even w story buff lv 3 or w/e 

Lol hes a jerk

Try Levi in the end...
I also did it in the beginning but with the Story buff 10 its so easy

So do levi in the end :P

On 4/14/2018 at 2:13 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Said that, I think I only get 1-3 enemy interrupt per match.. Actually that's what I'm getting worried as of now.

That was also my problem, worse is I remembered that I kept getting 48 assist points in a row which means I am 1 assist short :| are you playing with other players or with AI? The other thread mentioned that if playing with other players, you can just use Y'shtola and spam aerial neutral BRV attack while switching targets... 

On 4/16/2018 at 10:53 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I've read 250 is lv for 300 treasures 

Grinding trials nets like 10k a hour ( 3 \4 a lv) so like ya lol a few days

well, to make you feel somehow better(?), you can get it at 245 and 240 if you can get 20k points in Hard mode of Story Gauntlets.

Best of luck, podcasts saved my sanity for the grind, I ended up playing it with 1 podcast per day which give me about 5-7 levels per day.

For Summon Battles, which character are you using? Marksmen made my life easier in Summon Battles, esp. Y'shtola. Also, practice and patience, I find summon battles became cheap and they spam HP attacks whenever one in my party member is low in health which are somehow frustrating at times :|

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, JaM said:

That was also my problem, worse is I remembered that I kept getting 48 assist points in a row which means I am 1 assist short :| are you playing with other players or with AI? The other thread mentioned that if playing with other players, you can just use Y'shtola and spam aerial neutral BRV attack while switching targets... 

I get matched with human players half the time, but I think most of those end up being AI takeover (if this happens, the human player ID stays all the same, right?). I saw this because someone said to press the Options button and it should list all players, but usually I'm the only one in there, even when there are PSN ID names as my opponents, instead of the usual "Nameless xyz" name that AI opponents use.

So far I know that I got at least twice (I didn't knew how to check it at first..), but I'm still focusing on the A++ trophies for now, next weekend I should finish those if all goes right, since I never needed more then 7-8 matches for each and got several A++ trophies in just 3 matches. currently I'm really close to 100 wins (probably 97 or 98), so after all A++ trophies, I will have over 150 wins to focus on the interrupt before starting to waste time on this trophy, since I already got the other misc trophies.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JaM said:

well, to make you feel somehow better(?), you can get it at 245 and 240 if you can get 20k points in Hard mode of Story Gauntlets.

Best of luck, podcasts saved my sanity for the grind, I ended up playing it with 1 podcast per day which give me about 5-7 levels per day.

For Summon Battles, which character are you using? Marksmen made my life easier in Summon Battles, esp. Y'shtola. Also, practice and patience, I find summon battles became cheap and they spam HP attacks whenever one in my party member is low in health which are somehow frustrating at times :|

I prefer The Emperor when u use ur Sprint+Circle there been traps around the Boss so just spam and use Provoke on ur Teammates :P

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I get matched with human players half the time, but I think most of those end up being AI takeover (if this happens, the human player ID stays all the same, right?). I saw this because someone said to press the Options button and it should list all players, but usually I'm the only one in there, even when there are PSN ID names as my opponents, instead of the usual "Nameless xyz" name that AI opponents use.

So far I know that I got at least twice (I didn't knew how to check it at first..), but I'm still focusing on the A++ trophies for now, next weekend I should finish those if all goes right, since I never needed more then 7-8 matches for each and got several A++ trophies in just 3 matches. currently I'm really close to 100 wins (probably 97 or 98), so after all A++ trophies, I will have over 150 wins to focus on the interrupt before starting to waste time on this trophy, since I already got the other misc trophies.

Yeah thats right. If ur mates dc the AI still have the GamerTag

• Like 1

I wonder something :S

Some dude on the Fastest Trophy List got the Plat in 2 Days ? How is this possible ?

2 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

For summon battles im vs levi. Useing whats his face from ff 2. As Titus an ject ? Are eeeehhh. Iffy for me

i always used jecht and cloud ;)

And i always played The Emperor try him with his run+Circle :P

7 hours ago, King_Shrimpey said:

I wonder something :S

Some dude on the Fastest Trophy List got the Plat in 2 Days ? How is this possible ?

i always used jecht and cloud ;)

And i always played The Emperor try him with his run+Circle :P

Cant :/ lol story mode toons are locked in

Other wise id use y'shotal or shantoto

4 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Cant :/ lol story mode toons are locked in

Other wise id use y'shotal or shantoto

I dont know why someone should buy a game to hacked or cheat the plat ? Why ? Thats just wastin money...

Yeah there good too :P

Im level 182... :S

Its kind of annoying...

42 minutes ago, King_Shrimpey said:

I dont know why someone should buy a game to hacked or cheat the plat ? Why ? Thats just wastin money...

Yeah there good too :P

Im level 182... :S

Its kind of annoying...

People want that $$ from sony lol more plats = more $

Tbh.. Wouldn't shock me if people made accounts just to use saves to pop plats for that free 10 $  per x trophys

9 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

People want that $$ from sony lol more plats = more $

Tbh.. Wouldn't shock me if people made accounts just to use saves to pop plats for that free 10 $  per x trophys

Ah Right...
Totally forget about that :P

I just managed to finish all A++, not hard against the AI (even when most were gold ranks).

Now the nightmare of interrupts.. managed to get 2 more, 1 while doing Noctis A++ and 1 with Y'shtola, but after more 3-4 matches getting just 3-4 interrupts, I'm starting to wonder if there's not a better way or character to use for thus trophy... it just feels quite unreliable..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I just managed to finish all A++, not hard against the AI (even when most were gold ranks).

Now the nightmare of interrupts.. managed to get 2 more, 1 while doing Noctis A++ and 1 with Y'shtola, but after more 3-4 matches getting just 3-4 interrupts, I'm starting to wonder if there's not a better way or character to use for thus trophy... it just feels quite unreliable..

I used Ace and played with a friend.
Just play as supp and everytime a Mate of u is in a combo just spam Circle :)

After a few evenings the Trophy poped up :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King_Shrimpey said:

I used Ace and played with a friend.
Just play as supp and everytime a Mate of u is in a combo just spam Circle :)

After a few evenings the Trophy poped up :P

I have no one to play with, and I didn't really liked Ace (and got 0 interrupts with him).. said that, I would prefer to use Cloud of Darkness or Terra.. but I will use whoever is more efficient to do the interrupts before and then change while going for the 300 wins.

So, I will try Ace.

Also, are there any news about DLC trophies? I know that the 1st DLC character is to be released next week, so I was wondering if some news on new trophies appeared somewhere (I don't really follow most game news nowadays.. hell, even tough I consider myself a big Disgaea fan, I only learned about the HD remaster when a friend told me about that..).