What are your hopes for the future of this game.

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I have no one to play with, and I didn't really liked Ace (and got 0 interrupts with him).. said that, I would prefer to use Cloud of Darkness or Terra.. but I will use whoever is more efficient to do the interrupts before and then change while going for the 300 wins.

So, I will try Ace.

Also, are there any news about DLC trophies? I know that the 1st DLC character is to be released next week, so I was wondering if some news on new trophies appeared somewhere (I don't really follow most game news nowadays.. hell, even tough I consider myself a big Disgaea fan, I only learned about the HD remaster when a friend told me about that..).

I cant find anything about the DLC and new trophys... I hope there dont do new trophys. The only idea what they can do is 3 A++ with the new Char but that would be annoying :S

3 minutes ago, King_Shrimpey said:

I cant find anything about the DLC and new trophys... I hope there dont do new trophys. The only idea what they can do is 3 A++ with the new Char but that would be annoying :S

Ya, but that's what I'm wondering. And since it's DLC characters, they could also add an extra chapter for them in story mode too, or something. I'm just curious, but I guess that we will need to wait until next week to learn how they will deliver the DLC and if there will be extra trophies.

55 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Havent heard anything bout trophy but the main villain from 12 will be a nice new addition.  Also; you can add me if you want ppl ta play w dan.

Ok, thanks, I will add you in a bit, but I doubt we will find each other..

Ya, I'm actually interested in seeing if there are new trophies or not, because I didn't got the season pass, and I'm thinking about that.

I'm currently taking a break from the online, since I was getting nowhere.. only managed 2 more 5x interrupts in over 2 hours, so I'm at a grand total of 6 interrupts.

I'm now doing story mode, and I'm already not looking forward for the Hard Summon fights.. Leviathan in story mode was a pain..

Ya ive yet to beat levi.

Ima do what king recomended.

Grind out story bonus buffs. And wreck levi lol

Might do some leveling since im only lv 36 i think.

Also; still working on the A++'s

Got all upto zadine.  Can only do like 6 characters per sitting

5 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ya, but that's what I'm wondering. And since it's DLC characters, they could also add an extra chapter for them in story mode too, or something. I'm just curious, but I guess that we will need to wait until next week to learn how they will deliver the DLC and if there will be extra trophies.

I didnt think so :S

Im not sure but the arcade game in Japan always gets the Update a month earlier and i think they just do MP Stuff :P
I hope they dont do a get 400 Treasure trophy :(

Just wait.. 1 yr later dissidia will be like 15.  Lol plat is 40% completion ( was 56% before royal add on March update)

With 120 trophys. xD

Master everything

Win 10,000 matches

Win 1, 000 matches w everyone

350-1000 treasures

All titles 

Know them japanese love there craziness

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Ya ive yet to beat levi.

Ima do what king recomended.

Grind out story bonus buffs. And wreck levi lol

Might do some leveling since im only lv 36 i think.

Also; still working on the A++'s

Got all upto zadine.  Can only do like 6 characters per sitting

Actually I have a big story bonus (I think), from all my grinding online. I'm lvl 37, Story Bonus lvl7. And just got to the last node of the story (just got the trophy for unlocking all Story nodes). The only ones I managed to defeat on 1st try was Shiva, Ifrit and Bahamut, but only Ifrit was easy, the others were really close calls..

I still have yet to attempt the Hard versions of the Summons or anything Gauntlet related.

After finish the story, I will go back to work on the Interrupts.. I still have 24 more to go, if I didn't miscounted..

1 hour ago, King_Shrimpey said:

I didnt think so :S

Im not sure but the arcade game in Japan always gets the Update a month earlier and i think they just do MP Stuff :P
I hope they dont do a get 400 Treasure trophy :(

Ok, but for Arcade they would only update the MP, even if they were adding other stuff to SP for console, right? there's no SP side in Arcades, or I'm wrong?

7 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Just wait.. 1 yr later dissidia will be like 15.  Lol plat is 40% completion ( was 56% before royal add on March update)

With 120 trophys. xD

Master everything

Win 10,000 matches

Win 1, 000 matches w everyone

350-1000 treasures

All titles 

Know them japanese love there craziness

Actually that's why I'm thinking so much about it.. never expected for FF15 to get so many DLC trophies.. I got the 1st Season Pass, but have yet to 100% those DLCs, and then there's the Royal pack and the second Season pass... But then, said all that, the content of FF15 season pass was actually quite decent compared to most of the season passes we get nowadays, and the new campaigns actually were nice, since they introduced character specific mechanics on top of new locations, instead of just using the base game locations and mechanics, like most games single player DLC end up usually being.

10 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, but for Arcade they would only update the MP, even if they were adding other stuff to SP for console, right? there's no SP side in Arcades, or I'm wrong?

I dont know really but the SP is also... mh really low so why they should do antoher Story Mode things... Ace and Ramza arent in the Story either :P

1 hour ago, King_Shrimpey said:

I dont know really but the SP is also... mh really low so why they should do antoher Story Mode things... Ace and Ramza arent in the Story either :P

I finished the story mode and only now I noticed that they weren't in it...

Also, I think in some cutscene Lightning is on her original FF13 outfit, while on everywhere else she's on her FF13-3 outfit..

And I managed to get a few more 5x interrupts with Y'shtola, bringing my number to around 10! I think I will keep using her because I was more successful then with Ace, or maybe I was just more lucky with her.

2 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

yeah I need to do the Tortorial for the Interrupts again, cant recall how to do them
Toooo bad you cant farm them in the tortorial xD Just get X Per (Session) X times See if that works Lol

Actually that tutorial is useless..

You just need to spam stuff and hope to interrupt any enemy attack, the tutorial only teaches how to interrupt HP attacks, and interrupting those actually require precise timing (+ Marksman suck to interrupt HP attacks from what I understood.. it's much easier to use a Vanguard for the tutorial).

This really seams to be 100% luck related, since it's next to impossible to prepare interrupts by reaction because of our attack startup part usually is quite slow..

Congrats!!

I will take quite a while to plat it, since the only time that I can play PS4 is at the weekend (mainly saturday), and I always have other gaming plans scheduled for those days, since it's also when I'm more available to boost for other games + Gems of War guild stuff..

Still, my advance is quite decent so far. Since I started to focus on Y'shtola got about 20 interrupts done, and 142 wins done! So I should be able to finish the interrupts before the 300 wins!

I gind the Hard Mode of Summon battles more annoying than hard esp thanks to the capped 2k maxed BRV. The only tips I could give are:

-Have the max Story Bonus(which is 10)

-Have your AI party members ranks be high - I think I beat them all with Platinum Ranks but ofc, the higher level, the better.

- Have your other party member equipped with Provoke.

-I highly recommends to use Marksmen - You can see and predict the moves when you are in a distance.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Since the dlc is now out and no new trophies seam to have been add yet, I can assume no dlc trophies!

In a way it's good because I don't need to buy the season pass now. One more good chance for dlc trophies wasted (Tekken 7 was the same too).

Ya I wish there were DLC trophies. It's common sense, brings people back to the game. I was REALLY into this when it first came out but now I just do 1 core battle a day to get a treasure a day until I get to 300 (only 40 more), Would have liked something like play as X character for a certain number of online matches or something. But now I feel like I bought the deluxe edition for no reason. As I've gotten into other games I feel like I've lost my love for this game a bit. Don't even play online anymore with friends and I think that's a big part. I mean the way Vayne was put into the story was stupid too. He feels like a random encounter and no interaction with Vaan either! It's really disappointing.

On 27/04/2018 at 4:24 AM, MakoSOLIDER said:

Ya I wish there were DLC trophies. It's common sense, brings people back to the game. I was REALLY into this when it first came out but now I just do 1 core battle a day to get a treasure a day until I get to 300 (only 40 more), Would have liked something like play as X character for a certain number of online matches or something. But now I feel like I bought the deluxe edition for no reason. As I've gotten into other games I feel like I've lost my love for this game a bit. Don't even play online anymore with friends and I think that's a big part. I mean the way Vayne was put into the story was stupid too. He feels like a random encounter and no interaction with Vaan either! It's really disappointing.

True, and I find it funny that we can actually play his story nodes without buying him.. I really don't know what they are thinking, first the season pass or unlock key only gives you the ability to play as him, if you want his alt outfit, you need to pay extra, and then we can play the story part for him without buying him :lol:

There's 0 incentive for me to buy him at all, even as a character he's someone that I barely remember at all..

Anyway, more 150 online wins to go..