Cartographer Glitch

hedgepig103

On 1.03.2018 at 3:06 PM, hedgepig103 said:

Just an update the latest patch today has fixed this glitch for me! :D

How exactly You do this after update 1,5?
1. teleport from map point comp to map point comp from touchpad map and activate?

2. fly around 1 character to every 18 map point comp "by foot"?

3. how You activate comp? Press X to activate and then teleport to the same map point by pressing another X or
4. ...activate comp  by press X and then press O to back exact location?

5.other way I did,t try :)

Patch 1.5 makes now that map computers re-spawn activation circle endless times after activation but for me this didn't help. Got 99,9% completed, missing 1 vehicle to 100% and gold bricks trophy also didn't show 255/255 in my save file. Last time I bought and started play LEGO game( have every title platinum,except DIMENSIONS and WORLD) just after release when it didn't get patched and any glitch in game are not known :(

my game is CUSA08476

Edited by Dejf84PL

Sorry about the late replies, only noticed now.

The map computers just respawned for me and I was missing the swamp one, so just flew over and go it.

This has to be the worst Lego I have played for collecting, it took me 60-70 hours just to collect everything could only bring myself to play an hour a day on it before i got bored. I will attempt the DLCs at somepoint though.

Edited by hedgepig103

• 2 weeks later...

Didn’t fix it for me either. The game knows I’ve got them all (all are ticked on the map, and all the collectible locations have been revealed on the map). It just hasn’t updated my counter. But since there are no new ones to discover, even revisiting them won’t fix the counter from 17/18.

• 2 weeks later...