Is battlefield bad company still playable after 8 years ?

On 2/20/2018 at 7:34 AM, WorldsBestSpy said:

Yes they are online. Get ready for a fucking grind fest though. 10,002 kills.

10002 kills is in Bad Company 1 not Bad Company 2

he's talking about BC2.

On 2/20/2018 at 7:29 AM, nhl2k10 said:

I recently, Got this game from a buddy as a gift is the Online server's still playable after 8 years to get the achievements ?

Online is active, you will find servers. boosting is hella easy. you can search a lobby on hardcore (since nobody plays it) and let your buddy join the same map and mode on HC and you'll easy net all the MP trophies if you boost.

still, online is still active and you can find 2-3 full servers on going 24/7.

16 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

10002 kills is in Bad Company 1 not Bad Company 2

he's talking about BC2.

Online is active, you will find servers. boosting is hella easy. you can search a lobby on hardcore (since nobody plays it) and let your buddy join the same map and mode on HC and you'll easy net all the MP trophies if you boost.

still, online is still active and you can find 2-3 full servers on going 24/7.

I didn't realise it was really easy to boost now since you won't get interrupted by randoms. I may just pick up another another PS3 and get this boosted now if it's this simple.

12 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I didn't realise it was really easy to boost now since you won't get interrupted by randoms. I may just pick up another another PS3 and get this boosted now if it's this simple.

It really is VERY simple! 

tho the Onslaught Trophies (co-op) may become annoying so you might wanna try and find some good buddies with you.

Also the Vietnam DLC is a HUGE BORING grind if you're not getting all the kills, so you might wanna boost with yourself that. (if you have a 2nd ps3)

• Like 1